I need all the Info I can get

ValVal
edited December 2012 in Trying to conceive
im beyond my patience as a woman--
It'll be 6 yrs ive been with the BF in FEb
i need/want my lil blessing from up above =)
PPl are wondering now n asking why he havent had a baby;
The bf is really getting bumbed out and its driving me crazy
SO--im gna start clomid again (today actually)
the bf has started up mens vitamins for the past month now, hes better with his knee surgery so im gna make his Urologist appoint.
MY QUESTION??!!
any good foods to take?
im gna start exersing again
Im gna light up a Yellow candle with a lil prayer till i am blessed
what else should i do??

Comments

• edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob- thanx <3 that does help!! i love success stories like that!! thank you for the inspiring words. Im glad yu commented-- makes me feel like someone out there trully knows how it feels. Ive been ttc for a lil over 5 yrs now
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanx girls-- every person i meet tell me that'll itll happen when the time is right--to stop trying--but i dont ovulate so im takin gmy clomid this month that way i know i still have a chance
  • edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm not a lot of help. Have you ever looked into invitro? I don't know anything about it, just wondering if that's an option.

This might sound silly, but maybe pray for a blessing? There's lots of stories in the bible about women who couldn't conceive & they cried out to God about it & he listened. I'll pray for you too!
  • @gatorbob- thats exacly what im gna try n do lol you know how hard it is to NOT TO TRy lol
    @Wilsomom- yes we have thought of that--but we are really trying to do it with out going that route.. BUT I trully do believe about praying I believe in God and i do believee he wants me to have more faith in him. So as a promise to him n to show him by faith i decided to light up a yellow candle how ever long it takes till im blessed
  • That's great! I will keep praying for you too.
  • I agree with the rest of the ladies. Stress can really take a toll on you. Remember that in order to conceive, your body has to be not only physically but also emotionally ready as well. I also didn't take as long as you have to conceive, but after the loss of my first pregnancy i was left with the baby fever. I went on birth control for a couple of months but i couldn't handle it. I wanted my baby. So i started having sexy time on the days i ovulated and i would test almost a week and a half before af was due. It was such a disappointment month after month, i gave up. Then around the year anniversary of the loss of my baby i decided to really just stop trying. I knew it would happen, i just needed to let it happen. Im now 16 weeks pregnant! Just relax. Pray for your baby everyday and believe that it will happen. 2013 will be your year hunn :)
  • tell Dr give u hormone shots if u been trying for a long time ur gonna have to make it happen go to the Dr. or find a Mexican lady I told u this before I was like u
  • Thanx girls-- im gna keep my faith and we both know (me N the BF) that'll our time will come when we least expect it-- yes ill be praying praying alot
    @roxy yes gotta go findby myself another lady lol i don thtink the dr will do it since he knows its the bf in my case
  • My husband and I tried for 9 yrs!!! Well probably 8 out of 9. I finally just gave up and accepted it. I started working out more in the beginning of Jan of 2011 and huge stress reliever btw. We took a trip to NYC in feb and never felt more better. Was just enjoying life. March 19, 2011. My boobs were killing me as always did before AF but was so busy enjoying life I didnt realize I was 2 weeks late. My best friend said take a test I was like oook yea right. But just for giggles I did and a cheap one and it was positive then sent hubby to walmart for a digital 4 of them and positive. Now we have a almost 13 month beautiful little girl. I firmly believe when you stop stressing it will happen when you least expect it. I lost 15 pounds prior to our trip to NYC so im sure that help too. Stay positive and goodluck. I will be looking for your BFP soon :)