AF MIA AGAIN CD36 FINALLY

edited December 2012 in Health
For those who followed my last AF post I'm now late again. My last cycle was 65 days long. I'm on day 30 of this cycle now. Lets see if she shows soon.

Comments

• Oh man you're body is either really out of it, or your prego :). How late where u last time? And did u end up having longer period. I was late last month but only 5 days and I still had normal period. I usually have 28 day cycle.
  • @jules i was 37days late. Normal bleeding and length. Im not prego. I know that for sure
  • That's super late. Well at least u know for sure it's just your body :).
  • @jules yeah cause i haven't had sex since August 20th. But i had all the signs AF was coming and then nothing. I'm confused.
  • 3 days late cycle day 31 since af
  • Ooh man that's hard. But since u know for sure your not pregnant then it's kinda nice little break. You obviously need to start at some point since it's important for us to get rid of it but I would enjoy it for little. :)
  • edited December 2012
    A week ago i got my usual migraine. The day before af was due i was cramping.
  • AF finally showed today. 36 day cycle. Guess its better than my 65 day cycle i had before this one.
  • Wow. Thats good it finally got here.