What are you guys getting

edited December 2012 in Just for Fun
Just you know though i post this.

What I want for christmas is...?

Im just getting clothes, shoes, and a new phone.. DOn't really want anything this year my hubby got me what i wanted in previous years so nothing i want now. What about you gals?

Comments

• I told my bf I want a new good blow dryer :) that's it :)
  • An engagement ring. :x haha but that's not really in the budget. I honestly don't know what I'm getting, I've mentioned little things I'd like, mostly kitchen stuff. But part of the fun is not knowing.
  • My hubby is getn me a pair or furry brown bearpaw boots I'm excited to get them I already have them in white lol
  • Im not asking for anything. He doesnt have a job, im the only one whos working. And getting my kids gifts is more important than me getting anything.
  • I asked for yarn.. since I am learning how to crochet..that's about it lol
  • My husband and I normally don't give each other gifts for Christmas... Or anything for that matter. This will be the first year that we have actually gotten one another gifts for Christmas. Normally, we don't have the funds, so what we have goes to the kids. I'm asking for a bunch of yoga pants, a Sims game and some refills for my wallflowers from bath and body works. I'm aware of a few other gifts that I got. I got him done Olympic weight lifting shoes, a wounded warrior sweater, some lifting straps, and a workout shirt. He's big into lifting and crossfit. Lol
  • I know for sure 'he' bought me a coach purse and wallet (My bestie and I went to the outlets black friday night and bought them) and theres something else he has managed to hide from me!! Lol...
  • I am now a stay at home mama so he probably didn't get me anything, living on one income is hard!!
  • Gifts are overrated. I'm weird.
  • I like to give gifts though, but my hubby and I don't expect them or require them. We are simple folks. Lauren will get something from us. I just don't know what. It'll probably be one gift for $20.
  • I asked him not to get me anything... to put the money towards other who would expect gifts. He didn't listen. He has me 3, no idea what.
  • edited December 2012
    I want a foot massager. Its one from Brookstone that I tested in their store and my feet fell in love with it. I asked SO to buy it.

I also want an XBOX(250GB) with Kinect. I'm buying that one myself with some games. The two games I'm getting are Dance Central (all 3 or 4 of them, but buying at different times) both of the Zumbas, oh and Borderlands.

I want but probably want get the Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens, but that'll probably come income tax time.

Family are most likely going to get me clothes and (maybe) shoes.

But what we, SO & I, really want is our apartment.
  • I want a really long and fluffy robe with matching slippers and a new diaper bag.. lol
  • I just want kitchen stuff to make my life easier lol like a food chopper and food saver stuff. Stuff I want like a carpet cleaner and maternity winner jacket is just not in the budget.
  • I'm hoping he gets me a leather jacket. :)
  • Well for this time of year we choose to get something expensive. But this year Im not getting him anything big because im a sahm and well no money. He got me something and its under the tree already and I just keep wondering what it is.

Wanted to ask you ladies are you done with christmas shopping or barely starting?
  • I'm doooone. Well one present left. And one to wrap. I loooove Christmas, but going to malls in December when everyone (well, not everyone but lots of people) are rude, and pushy, and rushed, really ruins the spirit of things for me. So I always try to get done early, so all December I get to look at lights, bake cookies, watch my favorite Xmas movies, decorate the house, visit family and friends, make decorations with my baby.
  • An ipad mini, touchscreen camera, & iphone5 :)
  • Samsung tab 2, shark lift way pro, Samsung galaxy 3

I am so sick of apple products telling it more than 20 mb connect to wifi. I am going droid again.
  • By hubby got me a new iPhone and I think he got me a new flat iron. He said he got some other surprises too but I don't know what they are. I still havn't done ANY shopping yet lol.
  • window visor thingies for the car... an amazon gift card for books... HOPEFULLY I get a keruic or however the hell its spelled... the coffee thing.
  • I know I am getting shoes, and I think some jeans other than that I have no clue!