Y IS THIS HAPPENING

edited December 2012 in Babies Health
all night waking up crying haven't even slept all night he was tossing and turning can it b a up set tummy hes fine now were watching lil einsteins but we r never up at this time something is wrong what though I know I gave him a piece of bread my mom had since Thanksgiving it looked good can that b it

Comments

• How old is he? It could be teething

NOW THAT I REMEMBER HE ATE THIS ORNAMENT FROM ARE CHRISTMAS TREE LAST NIGHT HE BIT AND SPIT OUT PIECES BUT IM SURE HE HAD TO SWOLLOW SOME GLITTER WITH FOAM MY POOR LIL GUY
  • @Maymommy2011 he's 13 months he has 7 teeth already can he possible still b teething
  • It could be teething, upset tummy, possibly and ear infection. I hope he feels better soon!
  • You should call his Dr, the ornament could be toxic
  • @sands3 he does feel warm
    should I give him tylenol he has been pulling on he's hair idk wat that means....
    toxic what can that b from the glitter
  • Maybe the glitter or foam. If def call to ask. You can give him Tylenol. Him pulling on his hair could be a sign of an earache. Jack has had 4 in 3 months and his only signs are up all night crying and rolling around and occasionally pulling his hair or ears
  • @sands3 k gonna call sounds like my lil Guy at night now that i think about it he has been fussy past nights thought it was hes tummy I gave him tylenol he knocked out I'm so tired also ugh
  • I hope the Dr can help you out! I know when's Jack is up all night I get stresses out. As soon as he gets that first dose of antibiotics in him, he's like a while different baby
  • @sands3 well they can't see him till tomorrow for hes ear but there sending me to the er to get xray for the ornament. midest well get him check for he's ear also
  • Get me updated please. Hope he's ok!
  • I am sorry , and I mean this in the nicest way possible...but....why didn't you take your son directly to the ER/Dr after he swallowed part of the foam ornament?
  • And then when he was in pain that night...it didn't dawn on you there might be a problem?
  • @sands3 so I went to the er and there not taking any one due to emergency there sending every one 45 min away to another hospital found out they have a bomb threat so we came home and I called the poison control. he said my son is fine that has no toxic so that's a releaf tomorrow ill b taking him n to he's Dr. check he's ear he's doing GD now ty
  • I'm glad you called poison control. I was going to suggest that but you had already called the Dr. I hippie he does better tonight so both of y'all can get some sleep. Jack eats stuff all the time.
  • Makenzie has been doing the same thing. She is 12 months has 8 teeth and a molar. I just saw her doc today and he said possibly dreaming.
  • @ashley_smashley when I caught him with the ornament. I was sure I got every thing in he's mouth out and I even washed he's mouth. as for the night I thought he had a tummy ace due from eating before bed. I'm a first time mom idk any thing I'm learning as I'm going

• @sands3 I know my son loves paper, and cardbord. I still haven't slept but he's doing good. idk I feel I should have known he's ear idk what I would do with out u ladies God I lobe u guys : )
  • Hmm ok. Just wondering
  • @Mallory27 kids they just love putting things n there mouth. lol
  • Is hard to know. The first time I took Jack in, it was only because he was screaming all night. I would have never guessed ear infection because he didn't have a fever or anything
  • Aww poor guy! Tessa ate part of a cardboard book when she was like 9 months old lmao so don't feel bad!
  • You did the right thing by calling the Dr. you should probably remind them tomorrow at his appt about the ornament. Especially if he acts like his tummy bothers him tonight. They may still want to have him x rayed
  • @sands3 I sure well do so tomorrow I hope he's good I hate seeing my son hurt
  • @starrxoxo9 my son loves cardboard and paper LOL idk what they seen in it I have to remove he's books Fr he's playing area or hell eat them
  • Jack likes those foam swords. My oldest had 2 and I'm constantly pulling pieces out of his mouth. Napkins too.
  • @sands3 LOL I swear one min there playing next min they have some thing n there mouth LOL we had went to r inlaws my son was playing running around I went to go look for him he had a penny n he's mouth I was mad we left I dnt have to worry when were home but if were out ugh I go crazy lol
  • @starrxoxo9 Keegan loves to eat cardboard books. All of her books have chunks missing.
  • I hate going to my inlaws house because I have tochase him around the while time. They have so much breakable stuff on or near the floor. Usually I just let him go and make them worry about it. They have 3 grandsons, their house should be somewhat baby proofed....even if temporarily when they know we are driving 3 hours to visit them
  • What time is his appt?