rtmommy?

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
Anyone know what happened to her? She is never on here and all her posts are erased with only a '.' @rtmommy

Comments

• She's doing good she had her baby boy she's been busy focusing on her sons. :-)
  • I have been watching for her! She gave me her info to find her on Facebook but she didn't accept me (maybe I requested to wrong Emily or something) aw I'm glad she is doing good. do you know when she had her baby? She was my belly buddy and she wasn't due until the 28/29 of Dec I think. I know she was expecting him to.come early though...
  • @aubreysmommy I saw her posts were all erased and only a period was there. Why did she delete her posts?
  • edited December 2012
    I'm around in FB groups. I deleted my posts mostly for privacy after all the drama. :/ @GraysonsMommy I replied to you under your comment on my wall. :)
  • @RTMommy hows everything. Missed you on here.
  • @veevee things are great :) just been trying to thoroughly enjoy my brand new little man as much as possible before I go back to work. It's amazing being a mom for the second time because I'm not as paranoid and know the ropes so to weak. I've missed you ladies too! Just keeping very busy. I'll try to check in more. :)
  • Miss you @RTMommy! When was your bundle of joy born?
  • Congrats on the baby! He was early. I bet he us precious.
  • @Molly miss you, too! Rowan was born at 0409 on 11/28. He was 35+2 and weighed 6lbs 1oz and 19.25in long. He's perfectly healthy and amazing. He nurses like a champ and is such a mellow boy :)
  • Thats an awesome birth weight to be 5 weeks early! Glad yall are doing good!
  • Yep! he's good size :) Thanks, @1stWoodsBaby :)
  • I knew you had preterm labor with your first and shots to help keep him in longer. I am glad he is healthy :)
  • @RTMommy Aww he sounds like a wonderful little boy! So glad you two are doing well. :)
  • awwwww I'm so glad to hear you two are doing great! I will definitely try again on fb :) how does your older son like being a big brother? I still have 3 Weeks until edd and I'm dying lol!
  • @rtmommy yay!!! I'm so hapy for you!!