need opinions on this xmas dress for my 2year old for xmas pics

edited December 2012 in Just for Fun
I'm doin pics this year an I'm in love with this dress but want other opnions on it . Wat does everyone think? Also a pic of my son in his Xmas outfit . I haven't found anythang for my 1 year old yet

Front of the dress
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x441/ashleyjackson87/T2eC16dHJF0E9nmFS0CBQhrLv1Obw60_1.jpg

Back of the dress
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x441/ashleyjackson87/T2eC16RHJHYE9nzpdUZdBQhrLre2WQ60_1.jpg

My son
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x441/ashleyjackson87/IMAG0504.jpg

Comments

• Love it! It's gorgeous!
  • @sands thanks ! Does it looks xmasy ?
  • It's beautiful!! I say very xmasy lol
  • @trixiesmom8 a friend said it mite be to much just for Xmas pics ?
  • Yea, I guess I could see that too..could she wear it any other time?
  • @trixiemom8 nope . An I just asked my baby cuzins mom an she sed it looks like a flower girl dress ugh now idk lol
  • I was thinking flower girl also...
  • @Step_Due_101611 yea I'm looking online for sumthn else lol

@everyone anyone no a place that has pretty Xmas dresses can't find anythang on eBay or amazon
  • Love love the dress. It does look like a bridesmaids dress but could pass for a Christmas dress especially with ur son matching and a winter background.
  • Well ok..I say if its not too expensive why not? Your mom is matching her so it won't look out of place. Maybe try children's place?
  • I think its beautiful! If its not expensive and you have the money why not. Yes it does look like a flower girl dress but i always say dress to impress and you can't go wrong with that dress. With my family our flower girl dresses have to be made like pageant dresses (pride issue i guess) or exsessive beading so I wouldn't wear this as a flower girl dress I'd take pictures with it because its gorgeous. Make sure to put something in her hair too if you decide to wear it on her. :)
  • I thinks its beautiful. I'd use it for Christmas pics.
  • @2boys1girl2love I love it to thanks

@MommyLovesSparkle @trixiesmom8 I love the dress to no its not expensive I'm going out tonite to look around an if I don't find sumthn I like better I will get it . Its ankle length I'm hoping it won't be to much
  • @1stWoodsBaby thanks I think its beautiful to !
  • I think if you're doing formal Christmas pictures it is perfect. Very cute!
  • Very pretty They are going to look awesome
  • Burlinghton coat factory has some cute dresses...and there not expensive either
  • Look up Bonnie baby dresses on Amazon they are gorgeous! Also try Kohl's they have really cute Xmas dresses as well!
  • She might steal the spot light in that dress. But it is very beautiful. I like how it is different. :) Not way over the top like some dresses I see at walmart
  • It's perfect! Especially with her brother's outfit!
  • Its beautiful! Matches perfect with him!
  • Thanks everyone I haven't bought it yet I was looking around last nite but then my 2 year old fell outa the cart so we was at the hospital most the nite so I'll look around today :) if nuthn better ill order it
  • Oh is she ok?
  • omg is she okay?? I really like the dress, I don't think it's too much for pics:)
  • edited December 2012
    @trixiesmom8 @JuliansMommy yes she's OK there was a huge black knot the size of a golf ball rite wen I picked her up on her forehead so I took her rite then did ct scan an sed everythang looked good her eye is swollen an sed she wuld have a black eye for awhile
  • @Mrz_Jackson Omg i did this with my two year old son a little over a month ago. I caught a crack on the concrete in the parking lot, he went over backwards out of the cart. He landed on the back of his head,and still when i think about the sound it made when he fell, i almost puke. I have never felt so bad in my life!! After an er trip and lots of tears, he was fine... left me completely afraid of putting him in the back of carts lol..gald shes omay!
  • Glad she is ok!! I would be scared and I bet you were too!
  • @coltensmamma that me every time I think about rite wen I seen that nite my stomach turns was horrible glad ur is OK to :)
    @trixiesmom8 thanks I was lol this guy was like do u need help I was like idk !! I left all my stuff n the cart an left
  • when my girls were little I always would dress them in a flashy Christmas dress, for pics and family get togethers. Theyre only little once. I love the dress