Calling all december mommies

edited December 2012 in Just for Fun
Where are you. @jules i know your still here. Hows your little angel, have you got her bday and christmas gifts? What is she getting?
I havent really seen any other dec mommies around. Where did you all go? I want updates. Pics, what are they getting for bday and christmas?
Im getting kirsten a disney castle by little people (or something like that lol) and some clothes. Also for christmas she getting my little people nativity set. Its cute lol. And some little people.. Not sure if i can get anything else. Lol.

Comments

• Hey! Well I have all her birthdate party stuff ready the decorations are set but will set them up the day of the party. The cake is ordered can't wait to see it. But on get actual birthday I got her present it's cutest dress with tutu like skirt attached that has 3D cupcake on it. Then this head band that has little hat attached to it with tinny cup cake on it and it says birthday girl. Then were going to dinner on her actual birthday so she can wear her cute outfit lol. But maybe take her to the zoo during the day if the weather is good. But for Christmas I'm done with everyone else but not her. I still need to finish her stoking stuff. I have no idea what to get for her for Christmas I feel like as far as toys she has soo many already maybe I'll just stick to clothing. I do know I'm getting her a convertible car seat and this really cool tray that goes on car seats that I can put snakes on and later on she can use it to color while were in the car and it has storage on the sides for toys and whatever. But that's more what I want her to have. Need to think of fun stuff lol
  • @jules lol. Sounds great. Kirsten doesnt have very many toys so i got her some toys. Lol. Im waiting for taxes to get her a convertible car seat. Lol. I need to order her cake still.
  • I guess theres no other december mommies? Thats depressing.
  • Ya I will be happy if I don't have to buy stuff with the tax return this year. I used it on baby stuff last year
  • I am a December mommy from last year and will be this year too! Grayson is a great baby and he will be one on the 23rd we already had his birthday party last weekend though just in case I went into labor around his actual bday. We just got him a bunch of different toys :)
  • @graysonsmommy thats cool. Are you having another boy or a girl? A december mommy two years in a row, thats cool.
  • I'm having a girl :)
  • Thats exciting. A boy and a girl for christmas. Lol. @graysonsmommy
  • I have 3 December birthdays! My 4yo girl on the 16th, 3yo boy on the 18th & my 7yo boy on the 27th. We do small family parties, nothing too big, but I always make sure their birthdays are special & not lumped in with Christmas.
  • @wilsomomis that ever hard? I want to make sure she always feels special for her birthday and have christmas when everyone else gets christmas.
  • I was suposto b a Dec mommy to my second little girl Madilyn but had her in Nov insted.
  • Oh ya. When was she due? And when did she come? @acw104