Am I wrong or would this bother you?

My husbands mother is in town.....she keeps trying to make plans to see everyone when im not available.....Am I wrong to feel a little irritated that not one f*ck is given if im there or not lol

Comments

• Depends how many people she's trying to coordinate with. If its a lot, well I'd try not to be, but if its only a handful, then yes. I would be annoyed. Lol
  • Lol it is only a handful....She keeps telling my husband "Oh jens gotta work, well then just you guys come over" What.....in.......the F*ck O.o
  • How long is she in town for and do you have a day off?
  • Were seeing eachother tomorrow but she wants my husband and kids and my bil to come over tonight.....when im working....Idk maybe im just pmsing lol Shes in town until Sunday
  • Hmm then ya I'd be kind of annoyed too.
  • Ok good im not alone lol
  • umm... if it is only one time then I wouldnt be annoyed, she is already seeing you for sure, so maybe she feels like well my son and grandkids have nothing to do while she is at work so we can hang out. I would try to think of it as she is just trying to make the most of her visit and to see her grandkids.
  • Just my opinion, bc I hate when just because my husband has to work or do something he wants us just to sit at home and wait for him.
  • So your saying im just pmsing lmao
  • Haha well that probably doesn't help. I'd be annoyed too, but at the same time, she likely doesn't mean anything by it. Deep breath and eat some chocolate lmao
  • Lmao chocolate fixes everything!
  • This is what I think if you two have negative history and this is something she always does then yes. But if it's a one time thing and u two get along well then I wouldn't take it personally.
  • Haha I know right. Mmm peanut butter chocolate. Haha
  • My in laws are coming in mon. They will be here til sunday next week. I work most the time they will be here. I know they will be visiting as many people as they can. I wish i could visit with them to but its not likely. Lol.
  • Omg I love anything involving peanut butter and chocolate @natashalynn
  • Ha me too. I bought a ton at the bulk barn for my boyfriends advent calendar I made, and I um...accidentally...bought way too many. And theyre totally already gone. Now I get a little jealous every day as he gets one haha
  • Lmao! They dont last long in my house thats for sure....One of my newest favorites is the Ghiradelli peppermint bark chocolates oh my GAWD I love them!
  • And im not a peppermint person AT ALL lol
  • I hate mint too, but somehow, candy canes, especially in chocolate are so good. Have you made bark before?? It's soo easy to do, and delicious!!
  • Haha so typical pregly. We turned a vent post into food lol
  • Lmao! No I havent made it.....How do you make it?
  • Buy some good chocolate, I usually use dark and white(bulk stores are good for this!), melt them separately, I do it on the stove, with a pot of boiling water and a glass bowl inside of that to melt the chocolate in, line a baking tray with wax paper, then pour the two chocolates on there, and you swirl them together using a knife or a chopstick. Sprinkle with crushed candy cane, freeze, then break into pieces! Or use nuts. Ugh. So good! Crap. Now I wanna make some lol
  • Omg im going to do it! Thank you!!!!!!! @natashalynn
  • My moms made it before with spiced nuts, woooooo boy. My family devoured it within a day and a half lol. I might try it this year with pralines!
  • Omg let me know how they turn out :)