presents for family

edited December 2012 in Just for Fun
Do you ladies buy presents for some of you family members or just the kids?
I buy a present for 9 kids and 11 adults.

I know kinda lame post but anything to do since im bored lol..

Comments

• Only immediate family
  • We are only doing kids this yr as we are going to be at Disney world
  • Depends on my relationship. For me, parents, sister & her girlfriend and boyfriend we do presents but has to be under $20. My daughter is the only one of her generation, so she gets spoiled. My bfs family is just their immediate family, and around $20. Then I'm getting small things for my gramma and my two aunts, since they always get me stuff.
  • We buy the kids presents and the adults do a grab bag thing. We spend $5 on 4 grab bag items and then every picks 4 different ones. Its fun
  • I wish we did just kids. I dont see why adults need gifts. We buy for 7 kids & 15 adults. Thats hoping I didn't leave anyone out.
  • Well the adults draw names out of the hat and that's who you buy present for it makes it fun and everyone gets one at least. BC the kids are free for all. Which we only have my daughter she's my parents only grand baby for now. And this year we have my bf daughter so I got her stuff too. And the couple always exchange gifts but my sister is throwing a fit over it this year BC she's the only one that's not a couple. But she's big girl 26 and needs to get over it she never had problem with it before. And for some reason this year she really wants to be in a relationship so she's taking it out on the rest of us. IM trying to be sensitive and I'll give some things to my man at home but not everything. BC I know everyone else is just exchanging and think my sister is being silly.
  • I buy for 14 kids and 10 adults. It gets real expensive
  • @emy It really does. Its so stressful too.
  • Usually we buy for everyone on my moms side but this year the adults drew names and we will buy for all 3 kids. On my husbands side we usually only get for his parents.
  • Way too many adults to buy for, so we draw names out of a hat. Best thing ever.
  • we buy just the kids which is 17 then each family buy $5 of 99¢ gifts and us grown ups play bingo its fun it also kills time n till it hits midnight
  • Buying for 12kids and 13adults
  • 12 adults and 5 kids. :-(
  • 4 kids,17 adults,3 co workers and one big panic attack on how to afford it
  • We draw names for both kids and adults. There are 17 kids and 14 adults so each person draws a name, that way everyone gets one and we usually try to stay around $20. We all buy immediate family gifts.