spotting @ 32 weeks?!?!

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
I just wiped about 8 times and there was spotting each time. Had sex earlier, but nothing deep, my second pregnancy, this has never happened, even after getting my cervix checked in both pregnancies I've never spotted...except for in the very beginning of my first pregnancy...waiting on the nurse to call back but they are running a 2 hour call back average right now...any advice?

Comments

• It could be from the sex. I would hold off on sex for now. I had sex one time in my 3rd preg and went into preterm labor, even though i had never gone through that with other ones. Good luck. Just drink water and rest. Also watch if it gets worse. If it does go into l&d. I hope you dont have anymore spotting.
  • @angel its so weird how different each pregnancycan be!! I had pre term labor with my first but carried her full term and already started with this one :-( I'm in bed drinking water laying on my left side. Thanks girl!!
  • It is funny. Lol. I really hope your doing better in the morning. Just put yourself on pelvic rest for now. I hope it helps. Good luck.
  • Is there still blood? Or did it go away? I would go in, even though it is likely nothing, because you don't want to risk anything abnormal at this gestation. If you were 36-40wks I would say normal and bloody show. Let us know what happens!!
  • @captivated I woke up and im still spotting, still not heavy, its light, but a little heavier. The office called back said they were swamped and to call first thing in the am. The nurse the delivered my baby is now a client of mine, I do her hair, so I shot her an email and she just responded asking what's going on...maybe she can give some advice also. She's in her last semester of school to be a np...I'm just nervous!! The baby is moving and I feel fine but I'm scared :-(
  • If your still spotting maybe you should go in just to be safe.
  • Hope everything is ok. Maybe just cervix irritated from the sex. I only spotted one time with my 2 pregnancies, when i had a rough cervix check.
  • While baby moving is great, that isn't a sure indicator that nothing is wrong. Hope you get some answers!
  • Well your not going to feel better until u call back and her clear answer or just go in to be checked. Unless it's stopped. Good luck!
  • Have you gone in? Or did you stop spotting.
  • I hope everything is ok...any update yet?
  • edited December 2012
    @wilsomom @angel26 @Jules @captivated @1stwoodsbaby I ended up going in yesterday. I have sprint as my cell provider and its been a,nightmare with them updating towers so my Dr and I played one heck of a game of phone tag. I'm 33 weeks today, cervix closed, VERY soft baby looks great, spotting has stopped but they still don't know why it happened. Thanks ladies for caring!!
  • Thank you for update. Im glad it stopped and everything looks good. I had sprint a long time ago and service wasnt very good.
  • Thank goodness everything is ok! :)
  • Thanks ladies!!
  • phew! glad everything ia perfect dont have sex to b safe
  • Well it's weird they don't know but as long as the baby is ok I'm sure u feel a lot better.
  • Glad that LO is ok!!
  • @everyone thank you!! @salasmommy I already made that clear!! Lol @Jules I feel the same way...I mean I'm glad it stopped but wish I knew what was happening to have made it happen
  • Well hope it stopped for good. Lol as I was reading your comment I freaked out cause it says December 13th and I was like no it's the 12th other wise I missed my daughters birthday. Lol that really freaked me out. It's still early for me. I had to go double check it for myself