phobiaa..

edited December 2012 in Postpartum Health
as you guys know i had a vbac this time and i feel like i have this phobia now to have sex. my bleeding has been gone for about a week and hubby wants to try to have sex but im wayy too scared literally. i have a high pain tolerance but i literally want nothing to do that has to do with my girl right now. i got stiches and when i shower im even super xareful as not to wash to rough or anything. my girl is off limits right now n i want to keep it that way. husband doesnt understand though he keeps trying to and he is being very persistant! ugh men if he knew what it felt like to hurt he wouldnt even ask. was anyone else afraid to have sex? with my first son since i had a c section we didnt wait long after to have sex and it hurt so bad!!! and since being stiched and actually birth vaginally im even more terrified now.

Comments

• Use lots and lots of lube at first. I was always sooooo scared. However, w my first I had lots of stitches. I had lots of tearing. We waited a couple months before we tried. I was freaked out but it ended up feeling amazing. Idk I think it was because I was super sensitive from everything that went on down there when I gave birth.
  • yeah i think im pretty traumatized i look at the pictures and i feel like its happening all over again i think its gonna take me a couple of weeks to recover from this who know maybe months
  • Well if you're still hurting and the stitches then wait. And he should be understanding. I had sex week after had my daughter but I didn't have stitches and was way done with bleeding. But it did hurt a little at first so if you do then use lube.
  • Oh I totally understand. Just thinking about it bring back the fear for me. Lol. Take ur time. It will get better. Hell, birth hurts. Take months and months if you need to.
  • How fast pp are you? The Dr usually said says to wait until after your check up. I know ppl don't follow that. However I did my poor hubby however didn't get it till I was like 11 weeks pp. I wanted nothing to do with it. My husband was very understanding tho. He is not the typical man who HAS to have it or gets pissy and actually he knows if he asks poor is annoying about it, it turns me off even more. Lol
  • We tried at 5wks and it was a no go. At 6wks it was still awful. It took 10 months for my hormones to even out and sex was excruciatingly painful until then :(
  • I had a 3rd degree tear (from my vagina until my butt.) And we had sex at 2 weeks pp. I was scared but he was gentle, and i was the one who wanted it lol. Your stitches should dissolve i think in a week pp or was it two weeks pp? I can't remember but they dissolve.
  • @jules i had two 3rd degree cuts so im really really hurting i wish my doctor didnt have to cut me but he said it was etheir that or the vacuum.
    @mommyof3girls sure does!
    @leviluv8 i am barely 3! im even scared to go to the doctor bc i know hes gonna stick his fingers up their to check my uterus :(
    @starrxoxo9 omg ten months!!!! yikeesss!!
    @mommylovessparkle i dont know but i tell him what if my stiches open up helllll noo!!!
  • Oh man. I'm sorry :(. Well I'm proud of you! Hope u can continue to heal just say not yet to him. He needs to be understanding
  • We waited the normal 7 weeks and it even hurt then, prolly becuz I had 3 sets of stitches and they were all 3rd degree tears so sex was awful the first couple times ... I would say ifyour stitches aren't desolved or gone yet then just wait, its not worth it if you open up those stitches then youllbe out of sexy time even longer :/
  • Just tell john no! Means no!
    Tell him you can get pregnant and that you can bleed all over him. Or turn him off dnt take a shower be all busshy and dnt brush ur teeth! Lol just dnt its nit like he is going to force you.
    If he dose tell him I'm going to tell my mom lmao!!
  • @jules thabks i hope i have a speedy recovery
    @scarlettsmama the thing is even if it didnt hurt i wouldnt want to its like i want nothing to do with it anymore the pics were so graphic n its funny bc its my own wtf
    @cant_WAIT93 i do tell him no then hes all cranky ugh wtf doesnt he know i juat pushed a baby out of my vagina. n girl he doesnt even wanna wear condoms or me take bc weve already argued about that -_- & of course hes not gonna force me shoot its just his attitude i cant stand when i say no i dont wanna hes expecting for it his bday and i told him yeah...well see.. hell b dissapointed :/ o well
  • Well tell him to get his tubes tide lmao!
  • @cant_wait93 right he should!! its been numerous time when hes been like ooooh i forgot..wth??? ima have like a kid every yearr smh
  • Lol yea he is crazy he should plan ahead.
    2 is good for now.
  • 2 is deff good right now!! in two years i want to try for a girl but that is far from now n i swear if we get another boy im donee over n out. lol @cant_wait93
  • I hear you. When I had my 6 week it hurt and that's why I didn't have sex for like another 6 weeks.
  • Yea I want to wait like 9 year or at lest 7 tom said he wants no more but I told him its not up to him lmao
  • @leviluv8 ugh giving birth is no joke i still have pain when i sit down every once in a while.
    @cant_WAIT93 lol its not! but i dont wanna wait a long time i want them to all be close. my sisters n i were all 2-3 yrs apart.
  • Yea like Adrian and Delilah are going to be in skol together so if I wait a bit mire I can have two again for another pair you see how....but idk like when adrian is 10 im be 28 so im still going to be young for another bby or two
  • @cant_wait93 after delilah and adrian are that age you probably wont want to start over again bc it will be easy to take care of them since they can do things for themselves lol. i want to finish college so thats y im thinking twice about having a third one bc ill be done when jake turns 4. but i want a girl. :)
  • Yea idk I think I will but hey who knows right. N I want to get a bar in my arm idk the name but yea.
  • yes i know what your talking about it feels icky! but it works!!!
  • Where can you get it?
    And how much dose it cost?
  • @cant_wait93 i really dont know ask your ob i know they must have it its a birth control method how come you didnt get the iud at your 6wk appt
  • Cause doctor Hernandez doesn't do them he was sending me to doctor hugo and well I just never made an appointment. Or more the fact that tommy was working every day.
  • oh do you still have medicaid? i know that my doctor does it. and medicaid covers it you can ask too if she does that little bar thing in the arm. im not sure what im gonna get yet since john doesnt want me to use bc but if abything the iud bc everything else makes you fat ive taken the pill and the shotn everytime ive blown up @cant_wait93
  • I blew up with the pill but the shot was good the only thing is that it messed up my period.
    And no ya se me akabo.