I HATE IT WHEN!!!!!!

edited December 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
my man slaps my ass. he knows it, but still does it. he says I like it LOL men

DO U LADIES HAVE ANY THING U HATE UR HUBBY DOES

Comments

• I don't like pda, or when my hubby touches me in any way that could be construed as sexual lol most of it had to do with my past but her just doesn't get it. He's gotten better over time but it dives me nuts! Also he beats himself up lol we will be sitting on the couch and he will be like punching his knee bone?!? It's an annoying sound and irritates the crap or of me! Lol he says it feels good.... Weirdo
  • i hate when my hubby tries to stick his face in between my boobs lol. I know it sounds funny, but its so uncomfortable. I have huge boobs, and now that im pregnant they feel 10x bigger. I cannot wear a spaghetti strap shirt, or a tank top to bed because he just wants to put his face right in between. Its annoying lol.
  • I hate when my husband tries to tickel me, touches my feet or pokes me. It bothers me. I tell him to stop and he gets all butt hurt that i dont want to "play".
  • @smcox LOL he's crazy
    @perly LOL
  • angel26 all man I dnt like that either
  • i remember when i met my husband he used to do that i would tell him over and over again to stop and now its other small things but a more like not infront of the kids thing
  • oh and when he wakes me up for sex grrrr i loveeee my sleep
  • When he grinds his teeth while he sleeps. Oh n his snoring!
  • @SalasMommy SHIT THATS ANOTHER ONE I HATE WHEN HUBBY WAKES ME UP FOR SEX LOL WHO DOES THAT
  • @CANT_WAIT93 my son is doing that now he's 13 months. oh man if my hubby snored he would sleep else were I wouldn't be able to sleep
  • Oh my gosh my husbands snoring!!! He currently is banned to the spare room! I'm already the only one that gets up with the kid at night, don't need his snoring keeping me awake too!
  • Oh god but you can hear him for miles lol! When the babies are new like just home from the hospital they can't sleep. Lol as well as me!
  • @roxy ikr?! as soon as i feel him tryna get close im like no get away. im tired sometimes im so tired i get so pissed i get off the bed and wait for him to get away he gets the point lol. its messed up bc when hes sleeps i wake him up n he wakes up super fast its funny lolololololol
  • @SalasMommy awww ur mean LOL when my man ask for it while sleeping ill give it up. LOL but he once tryed at 5am I was like hell no I just went to bed I felt bad though
  • @CANT_WAIT93 wow he must b loud lol
  • lol i know right but gawwd no one can interrupt my sleep i swear not my mom my sister anyone right now im post partum so we havent done it but any time that isnt when im sleeping im more than glad to give it up but not while i hibernate!
  • Oh yea he is lol
  • Maybe its just me, but when I was with my ex nothing he did ever bugged me. He was just so cute, adorable. Maybe because I was so in love, Yuck. Lol Now everything any guy tries to do annoys the crap out of me. Trying to hold my hand, hug me, send me flowers its annoying.
  • @firsttimemom that's not good is there reasons y u must feel this way
  • I'm the same boat as you @smcox he used to snore little because he broke his nose before but then he got heavier and snores like crazy I have tried everything. I used to just have him turn over, then bought nose strips, then tablets, then spray it kinda works but I don't want to be awake all night either because of him since I'm light sleeper so he has been in the other room for while now. Definitely on my list of dislike. Can't wait until we get money to get the surgery done fix his nose and stuff.
  • @Jules OMG, same thing! I've always been a light sleeper with insomnia but ever since I had Damien the smallest sound wakes me up! And it always seems to take at least an hour to fall back asleep if not more. He keeps saying he's gonna go to a sleep clinic but still hasn't. He's complaining that it doesn't feel like we are even married anymore cuz we sleep in separate rooms.... Well then do something about your damn snoring! Lol not my fault he snores and no matter how many times I turn him it's just as loud and annoying! Lol
  • @smcox have u tryed ear plugs
    @jules
  • @smcox I know that's why he had to sleep in the other room. Because he was tired of me waking him up telling him to turn over and I was even more of light sleeper after I had Scarlett.
    @Roxy yes tried ear plugs for how loud he is they do nothing. And the whole time I can't fall asleep because I'm worried I won't be able to hear my daughter in her room gets me all worried. Plus his heavy sleeper so I know he can't hear her I was always the one to get up when she was smaller and still waking up in middle of the night. But now I'm the one who gets up in the morning with her.
  • @Roxy I'm not sure! I've tried figuring it out.
  • @roxy same exact thing as @jules have tried them but don't work plus always too afraid I won't hear Damien. He still occasionally wakes up at night amd my husband is such a heavy sleeper he never hears him.
  • Wow I thought I was the only one who hated the butt slap thing. Now my son sees him do it and the one day I bent to pick something up and my two yr old slapped my butt...omg I told him he has gotta stop bc the two yr old is like a sponge. That's all I need is for him to go up to some random lady and do that:(
    I hate the waking up for sex too...I mean he is grouchy as hell when I wake him up for other things so what makes him think I would be happy go lucky when woken up for sex:(
    Oh and the not cleaning up after himself but he is always on our daughter about how she needs to clean her room etc...ummm lead by example I always say;)
  • @smcox it's funny that the once snoring sleep so heavy though anything.
  • @jules
    @smcox
    duh u can't were ear plugs when u have babies n the house silly me lol