a rat n the crib

edited December 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
my bed is next to the crib but my son sleeps with us I hear a f**Ken rat wtf hell no I can't turn on the light cause ill wake up hubby he has to wake up for wrk n a bit this is nasty

Comments

• I here movements
  • Oh god!!! How do you know its a rat?? Cause roches make noise to. Well the big ones?
  • OMG I would have flipped out!!! How could you sit there and listen to it you brave brave women! I would not care when/if hubs had to wake up because I would have been screaming! So what did you end up doing?! So do you mean like a mouse or an actual rat? OMG where do you live?
  • Wait you heard a rat in your sibs crib and didn't turn the light on?!
  • Omg I would have screamed me head off
  • I would not have been able to sleep unless I was confident it was dead or out of the house!!!
  • omg i would have turned on the lights and hunted it down¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
  • @CANT_WAIT93 never knew wat it was but I cleaned under and put every thing away that was around the crib we have big rouches too but this time of weather there not out BTW seen the rat/mice n the kitchen so gross
  • I was scared too I like hit the crib turn the light on nothing I set up too mice traps seen it n the kitchen so nasty having mice ewwww can't wait to move @baileygoose
  • @ashley_smashley no my son dnt even sleep n it never has he sleeps with us Its up for looks LOL
  • @starrxoxo9 that's how I felt but felt better when I seen it n the kitchen
  • Oh ok..I was gonna say!
  • @ashley_smashley hell no ill b up quick lights on n all if my son was n there
  • @SalasMommy I tryed set up too mice traps he bit the bait but did fall for it
  • we need to move this is just dam gross hate mice. think its bad when there n ur room the kitchen yea but ur room hell no
  • Oh l god!! Dont sleep the baby anymore. Well im pretty sure u know that now but oh god do live in a apartment?
  • Hate to tell you this but that rat has prob been every where. An exterminator told me before that once a person sees a rat that means that rat is so comfortable there that there not afraid to be seen bc they are very sneaky. They have been there along time and prob have nests. A mouse trap wont work bc the rat is too big. If you don't want to call professionals this is the easiest way to kill them. Get a big bucket and fill it half way up with water, put the bucket where you want/think they are. Put a layer of dry dog food on top. Don't move it. The rat will think it is dog food and they will go in to eat it and drown.
  • ^^^^agree!^^^
  • @My2Boys I'm sure there is many more we lived here a year and we caught like 7 its gross to know there n my room now were planning on moving n April there mice sry called it a rat but any ways we have a shak out side and I think that's were they live cause it seem there's living things n there
  • ill try the trap when I get some dog food ewwww I hate mice now that I'm thinking of it grossssssssssss sry
  • edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob kid I'm a renter I dnt think I'm the one should be calling or paying right its the Landlord I know they have to b coming from the shake out side I learns some traps on utube when I get the buckets I wonder how many ill get its time to go to war with them LOL last night we seen one tryed to get it but lil Guy was fast ugh
  • I think she was just giving you a heads up as to what should be done...so you can tell your landlord. And if your landlord won't take care of it, then it's up to you. And if its the SHACK that's causing the problem then I would start there.
  • @ashley_smashley that's what I told my hubby lets put traps there
  • Use cashews and peanut butter on your traps... They respond better to it... (This was on a exterminator show and it works wonders for the field mice in our garage) sincw they cant pull the nut off the peanut butter they step on it to try harder and snap!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lilbit01_209 I I'm no luck yet