what present are you most excited about...

edited December 2012 in Just for Fun
GIVING??
Ah, I love giving presents.

I think there are two Im most excited for.

One being a rocking horse for mydaughter, its all soft and fuzzy, with a saddle and its neighs and moves it's head when you squeeze its ears.

The other being a wool sweater/jacket for my bf. He's been looking for one for YEARS, but has had Such demands for it lol. So I found one that has deep square pockets, is real wool, lined withfleecewith a steel zipper, a removable hood, long sleeves, locally made and! It was only $130. All the others we've seen that were close to everything he wanted were at least $250! I know its going to blow him away & I can't wait to see his expression!!!

What about you guys?

Sorry for the typos, silly phone. Also, I suck at tagging people from my phone, but keep the comments coming! Let's get excited for Christmas!!

Comments

• edited December 2012
    I'm exciting giving my son his 3ds XL an his innotab 2 an giving my daughter her baby alive an inntotab 2 o an were looking at a puppy tomorrow he's gonna be so excited
  • Ohh @Mrz_jackson those sound awesome!! Is it the pit puppy!?! I want pictures if you end up getting it!!
  • Yes ! Its a pocket bully ? Its only suppose to get like 15-17 inches tall def gonna post pics
  • edited December 2012
    I love giving presents as well, especially kids:)
    I'm excited about a few gifts.
    We got our son a playhouse, it's huge and I just know he's going to have a lot if fun with it.
    I got my hubby a pair of Jordans he's been looking for.
    We got my mil a Coach purse. Her purse is so old I know she's going to be ecstatic.
  • Lol Scarlett got one of those horses but hers is unicorn and the mouth moves and she's not intrested in it thank God I got the recipe and it's still in he bag and everything I'll have to find her something else. But I'm excited to give my sister this avocado dish I bought her on little vecation she loves guacamole.
  • we got both girls a four wheeler. one is a pink camo and the other is spiderman design (shes a lil bit of a tomboy lol). we just bought a house with a little bit of land. they are going to be thrilled. i cant wait to see their faces
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.