Going to Vegas and I have a ?

edited December 2012 in Just for Fun
We're taking a trip to Vegas in April and I was wondering what the weather is usually like in April?

Comments

• If no one knows U culd Try Googling it ?
  • Vegas.com has the average temps each month listed...I used to live there...but can't remember
  • Awesome, I'll try that. Thanks ladies:)
  • i use to go to Vegas every year in April. A friend of mine use to run a race, and I would go with her. The weather was usually pretty nice between 75 and 85 degrees.
  • Girl, I went to Vegas in April n it was burning hotttttt!!!!
  • I live in Vegas, the weather has been different lately.. to from what I remember it's kinda chilly.. for us Vegas people since we're use to 100°+ lol.. but I believe last yr it was warm..
  • edited December 2012
    Hey @juliansmommy ... Miss Stranger! Vegas is just like where we live but extreme. If its 90 degrees here then its like 110 there.. and how's its cold here.. its about 15 degrees colder. In April it should be in the high 70s this year.

PS.. expect humidity!
  • I live in Vegas, been here my whole life & it's normally extremely hot by April. Definitely shorts & tank top kinda weather.
  • You lucky girl! I desperately NEED a vacay!
  • edited December 2012
    Thanks ladies. My cousin is getting married out there and the ceremony will be outdoors. So I'm hoping it's not too hot.
    @excitedforoctober- Me too girl! We'll there for 4 days. Luis has never been to Vegas he's so excited.
  • I live in Vegas too. Its usually really hot. Just this week it started getting cold here. It really depends which side of town your on and the weather switches every 5 mins it will be hailing one minute then bright and shiny lol