pelvic and stomach pains

edited December 2012 in First Trimester
Im 13 wks 3 d. And im getting pelvic pain along with stomach pains. Is this normal?? Anyone have this and everything turn out fine? I have my 2nd appt tomorrow but just wanted a bit of peace of mind.

Comments

• What do the pains feel like? Just ask doc about em to reassure ur self.
  • I dont know like kind of sore achy pains
  • Is this ur first pregnancy? Does it feel kinda sore or like period cramps? Hopefully just everything growing and stretching. At 13 weeks ur technically out of the "danger zone"... So that's a good thing. I'm sure you'll feel better after ur appointment and hear baby's heart beat going strong. Always good to bring it up tho at ur appointment.
  • Its my 3rd...1st was miscarriage and my son is 15 months...just sore and i guess mild cramps. Thanks!!! I hope everything turns out ok.
  • could be round ligament pain. i didnt have this until my 3rd pregnancy. does it kinda feel like youve been doing sit ups? if so, thats prob what it is.
  • how was your dr appt? Sounds like normal pains that come along with pregnancy but it's always good to double check!
  • Everything was fine!! Dr did say it was most likely round ligament pain. Thanks!