TWW....

Anyone else in their tww? I am about half way thru. My boobs r hurting but that's probably all in my head. Lol

Comments

• What's TWW?
  • @MyLove2 means two week wait. We r trying to conceive (ttc). ;)
  • Oh that should've been obvious. Thanks @mommyof3girls
  • @mommyof3girls- how are you doing any more symptoms?
  • Hey @val !! How r u? Are u in ur tww yet? Well, I think I'm totally psyching myself out this time and making my symptoms appear. Lol. I've been super tired and took a nap yesterday and today. Totally not like me. When I woke up today I was super hot too. Idk. I'm gonna test on Xmas eve. Af is due Xmas eve or Xmas day. Seriously hoping this is it and not just the flu or something. Lol. :)
  • I'm on my ovulating time according to my app lol.... But good luck to you hope you get good news!
  • @jules thank u and GOOD LUCK to u! :)
  • edited December 2012
    Started my TTW today. Good luck ladies.
  • @mommyof3girls due to some drama I didn't get to bd a lot! But I should be about 3 dpo nothing but bloating at this point
  • 2DPO (12/20) and yesterday (12/19) I had a lot of cramps and side pains but they went away quickly. So now I'm just gonna wait it out. No temping the rest of this month. I need the rest. FX for all if you ladies.
  • @mommyof3girls so are you testing tomorrow???how many dpo are you??
  • @val af is due the 24th or 25th. I tested today and a bfn so I'm not even gonna test again. I guess I will if af doesn't show up but I'm pretty sure she will. :( how r u doing?
  • Lets keep our fingers crossed for yu :) I'm good I think I'm on 7 dpo not sure I caught a cold for the past two days I'm better now after is due next weekend
  • Any update??? Merry Xmas @mommyof3girls
  • @val u r so sweet. Merry christmas to u. I haven't tested again. Af hasn't showed yet. I suppose if she doesn't show by tomorrow I will venture out to get another test.
  • Well hope you get some good news and it doesn't show! Good luck and marry Christmas!
  • Thanks @jules I talked too soon. Af showed her ugly face. @val on to next month. Hoping this new yr will better then the last two yrs of ttc.

Hope everyone's having a great christmas.
  • Oh I am sorry. But I hope the new year is better then the last two as well I that area and others as well :)
  • I could've sworn you were already pregnant? I'm so confused now, maybe i was dreaming? Or maybe its another one of my "feelings"? Either way you'll be pregnant soon :)
  • @MommyLovesSparkle r u talking to me? No, no luck getting pregnant. :( we've been ttc for two years now. I'm really hoping ur right with ur "feelings" and I'll b pregnant soon. :) Thank u for this btw... Just what I needed to hear.
  • Yes i am talking to you @mommyof3girls :) usually my feelings are right on point. I have the same feeling about myself. I'm going to be pregnant soon and I'm pretty sure its a boy. (That's what I'm feeling) lol. Hopefully I'm right for both of us! We actually just got done and i just seen that today I'm ovulating so today might just be the day I'm feeling? i say jump on him as many times you can :)
  • @luvmy5 Um, I'm not sure? Lol I mean we want another baby soon and we don't use any sort of bc so were kind of like whatever happens happens :) I feel like if I'm meant to have another it will happen whether I'm on bc or not.