Sex drive is 0

Im on Lutera. Everytime im on a birthcontrol i always lose my sex drive. Its causing problems in my realationship now. Im looking for advice or suggestions.

Comments

• I was like that too. So I got the copper Iud almost two months ago and I love it. I don't have any hormones I dont have to remember a pill every day, or to bring it with me if I go out. Now I've got my mojo back and I looove it. Haha
  • No advice my sex drive is completely gone from having my first vaginal birth. Im not on birthcontrol my son is barely a month old at my six week check up they will give mr domething and im oretty sure ill loose it even more!
  • My sex drive was great before I had my first child, and I was on bc pill then. After I had him it came back, I even had a small sex drive while pregnant with my second. After my second son I went on bc pill and completely lost my sex drive. I did not know why I never wanted it anymore, just figured I was too tired. Came off the pill almost two months ago bc husband is getting a vasectomy, and OMG it all came back full force, it is great! I would reccommend getting off the pill...
  • I have no sex drive either after having my second baby. I got my tubes tied so that probably doesn't have anything to so with it. Maybe it's because I'm always too tired.
  • I lost mine when i was pregnant with my son. Somehow i got pregnant again lol talk about timing. But o still have no sex drive idk what happened i used to beg my husband to do it more then twice a day but now he is lucky if i give it up oncr a week
  • It may be the pill. When i was on the pill, i didn't even want to sleep with him. Then i got off the pill, and we were having sexy time like bunnies lol.
  • same like u but i get more evil and mean i hate birth control think god im not on it any more sry no advice
  • many of us have that and I'm not even in bc I just tell myself that its an important part of a relationship especially for the guys. so just keep going maybe you can "forace it back" like habit yea know.... and maybe after some time it will be fun again :)
  • @roxy I'm alreay mean and bitchy and birthcontrol makes iit worse my mom was like wow I like "normal you" when I was pregnant haha she told me I was much nicer. I dnt even know when I'm bein hurtful or mean :(
  • @jules @perly @merandagarcia @sands3 @my2boys @salasmommy @natashalynn I think I need to make an appointment with my doctor and see what will be best for me. Thanks ladies
  • That's great idea. I hope they can help!
  • Read 50 Shades of Grey lol
  • Ask if there is a lower hormone bc you can take. I've heard Lo Loestrin is a good low hormone bc.
  • I have no sex drive either. My husband is getting really upset :( I am on Lo estrin Fe. I am thinking about stopping bc but do not want to have anymore kids.