please stop!

All my daughter does is cry :( I'm so worn out right now. She made me stand up and rock her for an hour and a half and i didn't sleep yet :( its 8:33am! I'm so tired! When i stop she cries, when i sit she cries, when i give her the wrong temperature water she cries, anything and everything she cries. I do everything for her, keep her clean and fed and entertained but she still cries all the time. I know babies cry but i mean its like i breathe the wrong way she's already crying..she just always has to have her way then when she gets it she gives me such a smile. Its cute but not when I'm tired (like now) I'm so scared the neighbors are going to call cps or something because of how much she cries. I love her so so so much and i hate when she cries because i just want her to be happy and having fun .I know she does it to get her way because nothing else is wrong. i just wish she'd stop being a drama queen lol Well she finally went to sleep! I'm off to bed! Hopefully this post makes sense.

Comments

• How old is she hun?
  • Jacks been very clingy and fussy lately. He cries if I'm not holding him and if I lay him in bed. He'll be asleep while I rock him, but as soon add I lay him down he screams and cries. This went on for like 2 hours last night. I ended up just putting him in bed with me....he went right to sleep. I'm.getting his ears checked today to see if it's yet another ear infection. I hope it's not because we leave for Disney world Friday
  • @acw104 i guess i forgot to include that lol she's 14 months.

@sands3 sounds like your in the same boat as me :/ hopefully he don't have an ear infection.
  • My daughter communicates with me very good, she points and talks really well and she'd let me know if she was in pain plus her pain cry is different from her tantrums cry
  • Idk what to help.. but I would suggested a carrier..I put Kayla in my boba and she passes out.. works like a charm!
  • @nameless she don't like her carrier she thinks she's a big girl lol she really don't like being anywhere unless its in my arms or running around the house.
  • oh man that sounds ruff... I hope she snaps out of this one soon. how long has she been doing it for?
  • What carrier have you tried? I know the kind like infantio or what the other brands they sell at bru.. are not comfortable for the mom or baby ..
  • ill b going crazy if i was u sry no help my son is gonna b 14 months and he started throwing him self on the floor i can see a change in him he also screams when he dont get hes way it gets tiering
  • No ear infection. Possibly cutting back teeth
  • If she is doing it to get her way, Id stop doing it or she is just going to keep doing it... I know its hard to see them cry but if she is crying while you hold her or during anything else you try because you aren't doing it the "way she wants" Let her cry it out for a few minutes on her own. Id just let her know that what she is doing isn't ok and if she needs something she needs to use her words. unless she isn't feeling well then I understand (Makenzie has an ear infection and she wouldn't let me put her down at all today or last night. ) Good luck!
  • @Jules it is its so exhausting! And since Dec 1st, the day we moved in to our new house. I honestly think she's bored in our old house we had my parents, uncle, sister and dog now its just us two all day because bf works from 5pm-3:30am
  • @nameless oh i thought you meant like a carrier that's like a car seat lol i don't have a body carrier but i don't think that will help because she constantly wants to go up and down. But thank you for your suggestion.
  • @roxy oh that's hard too she hasn't done that yet.

@sands3 oh i totally forgot about that..that's good no ear infection though!

@mallory27 i tried that too, she won't stop for hours. She'll stop for a minute or two every five minutes but she continues.
  • Oh that's hard I know Marquis BC of the job situation goes away for week at time and the first time was nightmare BC his been home without job since I was pregnant with her and she's 1 now. she was crying like crazy too randomly. It was just her and I and at end of the week I was running out of ideas of things to do especially since we have no money. But when he went away the second time it was much better. She's going to need time to adjust I know it's frustrating BC u just want them happy like normal and it's tiring too. I'm very sorry there's not much u can do. I'm sure your already going your best to keep her entertained just get good schedule going and that's all I did.
  • Wow a week at a time @jules ! That's a long time i would cry. & were tight on money too plus i don't have the car here :/ we do have a playground here and her toy room is in the process of being made but i need a babysitter so i can unpack and all that. My family live about 10 mins away but she won't let anyone watch her unless I'm in her view. She's majorly attached. I hope things settle quickly because i really feel bad for my neighbors. lol. They probably get so annoyed at the crying or think I'm a bad mom when in reality the only reason she's crying is because I'm just cleaning and cooking or taking a shower or using the bathroom or even sitting. Even when we sleep (we co sleep) if she opens her eyes and I'm not next to her she's crying already. I love that she loves me so much its just exhausting and hard to manage a house a boyfriend and a baby
  • Well maybe slowly get her little less attached so u can get things done, rest, and she can sleep on her own. I would start by having one your family members that she's comfortable with watch her for little so u can unpack few things. Then do it again few days after so u can finish. I had to have my mom watch her even when I didn't really need her to just so she can get used to others. Then u can also have people over they give her attention and she realizes slowly that others are fun too. But the sleeping thing I never let my lo in our need unless we were playing around or snuggling for fun. Kinda had to do some tiff love but it was worth it BC I noticed she was a lot happier and once she was more independent she got better rest herself and started to learn more BC she was doing more exploring. And plus you won't have to worry about the neighboor it's ruff at first like I said but they learn fast!
  • One of the hardest thing for a fiddler is a move. You cant let her get away with regressing though or you will be stuck with a clingy dependent child :(. At that age they should be getting about 11 hrs a night and 2 hrs of sleep during the day. It will take time for her to adjust and for you too :) good luck!
  • Poor baby I would go nuts r u sure she's not feeling sick or something hurts ? I would call the dr hopefully everything's ok