hey check this out!! (look)

edited December 2012 in Just for Fun
This is a simulator that shows you your curtain body and how much of a difference it makes...
I am 250 and believe its hard for me to even type it. But I want to go to how I use tp be before I pregnant with my first baby Adrian. Which is 181. Or lower lol! And im 5'5 and I have a pear shape so it shows me how I lok lol its pretty kol!
http://www.modelmydiet.com/
Check it out.
And update if you like it or not

Comments

• cool I like it
    I'm 5'2 135lbs well like to b 120
  • Im 169 i feel so huge even though im back at my weught before i got pgnt witb jacob. And hey im one inch taller that you im 5"6 you must have grown lol! Im a jolly grreen giant lololol i was 151 when i met john so thats my goal i just gotta tighten up muscles especially my belly!
  • edited December 2012
    I'm 164 which is lower than my pre prego weight, but is still like to lose another 30lbs so I want to be around 135.
  • I want to get down to 130.. still have 50lbs to go
  • edited December 2012
    I just saw it lol. Im pregnant now, so i just try to eat healthy so i won't gain unneeded weight. My pre pregnancy weight was 184, and i was miserable. I want to go back to what i was in Jan.2011. I used to weigh 125 and i looked awesome. Im really short (5ft) so gaining too much weight is a no no for me cause i look huge right away. I wish i could exercise, but since my pregnancy is high risk the doctor told me to just eat healthy and be a little active. She said that doing household chores and a little walking would be good enough. But once i have this baby, Im going on a diet and trying out Insanity.
  • I'm 135 and I feel huge. but I'm not toned at all my butt is saggy my tummy is still flabby its gross. I have no motivation though.
  • I would like to be 135!! Lol
    @roxy
    Its cause u just had Joey. So you are feeling bloated and lose but you will tighten up soon ♡
    N yea I've been 5'5 since I was like 16. Or idk thats what the doctor told me. I think u are taller. Your are like an inch shorter the Johnny. @salasmommy
    Yea my pre pregnancy weight was 181 but I was like 170 cause I was trying to lose weight in anyway so I like stopped eating n I was working out. But when I started a serious relationship with tommy he told me to stop cause then the bby will suffer. So I started to go up again.
    But I wish I wss at least 164!
    @trixiesmom8
    I have like 1, 000 lbs! Lol
    @kayleigh27
    Yea your hight has alot to do with it cause me at 184 im loking ok. Like I have my legs in shape n everything. So thats y I want to be 170 n stay there. Now I get lower well just awesome!
    But the way I see it is when u are pregnant u should worry as lobg as the bby is healthy you know. Byt also I guess that y I get so big lol!! How far along r u? What are u going to have?
    @perly
    I feel you girl. Its ok stay strong you are young and will tighten up! Thats what keeps me sane. Its ok you are the only thing that is in your way. You have to be your own motivation. Stay strong.
    @heyitsme
  • @cant_wait93 Im 20 weeks today and Im still at 184lbs. But i had a doctor's appointment today and baby is measuring right on time and we confirmed the gender. We are having a boy!!
    Because i was considered overweight when i got pregnant, the doctor wanted me to not gain too much weight In early pregnancy. But now she says that i should be gaining about a pound or so every week. So it sounds about right. Im still going to stick to nutritious and healthy food so i won't gain unneeded weight. I don't mind gaining weight, i just don't want to pack on pounds that aren't necessary. Im afraid of having complications due to too much weight gain.
  • Oooh my model looks thick and sexy, lol.
  • I hope so but your abs come from the kitchen not so much the working out its a sad sad truth lol and i love to be a fatass lol! & girl everyone thinks that! John is 5.10 or 11 but im really 5.6 no one believes me but that is my height every time i go to the doc they r like na ur not 5.6 yur taller.n nope lol! Breastfeeding is what makes me loose weight girl arent you exclusively breastfeeding
  • I know what you mean...I felt the same way right before I got prego. Now at 14 months pp I have lost about 28lbs...so knowing I only have about 30lbs left I don't feel as bad anymore.