Skunk Problem!/ My landlord sucks!

So we moved into this rental right before thanksgiving. It's a super cute cottage, and the landlords seemed super nice....but since we moved in the dryer doesn't work...well it barely works (takes two 100min cycles to dry a small load of clothes). I call repeatedly about it and all he says is he is researching it. I cloth diaper on top of regular laundry...we are useing so much electricity it's ridiculous!

NOW! We came home, sunday, from a weekend away and a family of skunks have moved in under the house and everything STINKS! I mean burn your nose stinks! The landlord set up a trap and left. Well it's Wednesday evening and still no skunk! I am pissed! The house stinks. We stink...it's disgusting! I don't want to go anywhere bc our clothes reek of skunk! Hubs called the landlord and explained that we need a plan b bc this isn't working. The landlord said that he gave me some spray..yeah dude that spray isn't going to work until you get the skunks out!! FML! I bet if it was his home he would be on the ball with this shit!! Now it's looking like we are going to have to figure out this shit ourselves!

Comments

• Oh man that really sucks.
    Call an exterminator and then send him a bill. From now on do all contact with him through email or text so you can prove you tried communicating with him about it and he kept dropping the ball.
  • That sucks and what ^^^^ she said
  • Good idea! Thanks! I know they have been coming out bc my hubs filled the hole in and they dug it back out.