Not temping the rest of this cycle.

edited December 2012 in Trying to conceive
Not temping the rest of this cycle. My temps this cycle has been all over the place and I missed some days. Due to a personal family reason and hectic work schedule changing left and right due to the holiday season. I'm just gonna go with my CM. According my CM, MyDays and Ovuview app. I ovulated yesterday (12/18) making me 1DPO today (12/19). Gonna KMFX that we caught the egg and got ourselves a sticky baby. If not I'm gonna be a bit upset I'm an October baby and I don't think I can take another Libra in the house, lol. Two Libras equal trouble. My Aries of a boyfriend will go crazy with two Libras in the house.

Comments

• My Aquarius butt loves libras. We lucked out with a Libra. Maybe that's why I typically can't stand Aries. But if we want a,second baby I want a march/April baby which leaves plenty of room for an Aires.
  • I think I might end up with a Libra baby. I'm not 100% sure when I actually ovulated. KMFX.
  • I have mydays as well and I have question. Mine is green 18th through the 23 which is bright green so that means the only day IM actually ovulating is the 23 right. Soo why do they put the other days on there?
  • @jules Those are your fertile days.
  • Well why do I need to know that as long as I know even I'm ovulating...
  • edited December 2012
    @jules Its on all apps. Some apps have colors and some have flowers and some have dots. I guess its to let you know what days you should DTD.
  • edited December 2012
  • I guess so :)
  • @jules because sperm can live up to 5 days, so if you have sex the 18th, but ovulate the 23rd, you could still get pregnant. After ovulation, you cannot.
  • Well I hope your right and I had sex super late on the 19th so it's almost the 20th lol maybe that helps but he kinda pulled out then back in so must likely I got nothing. But I'm really hoping. I want another one and plus I want them to be closer in age and Scarlett up have sibling. Plus children are just such blessing. Thank you @luvmy5