what is your 14 month old eating?

edited December 2012 in Solid Foods
just trying to get more of a variety.

Comments

• dillon is 15 months...he eats everything lol peas, pears, corn, broccoli, tomatoes, pasta, pb & j, tuna, chicken, beef, animal crackers, frozen fruit puree (i call it his "ice cream"), waffles, pancakes...mashed potatoes...baked potato...apples...stuffing at thanksgiving lol cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, sweet potatoes, no eggs bc he's allergic...but that's good too for protein...umm...cheese sandwich/grilled cheese, carrots, macaroni and cheese occasionally...hot dogs...grapes...i mean he eats EVERYTHING haha hopefully he keeps being that way.
  • we do nitrite/nitrate free hot dogs btw...little more expensive but oh well. supposed to be better for them.
  • Everything lol...literally everything I eat he does! All fruit. Pasta. Tomato sauce, Alfredo sauce. Pizza. Broccoli, greenbeans, peas, corn, potatoes, pancakes, waffles, raspberries (they're his favorite). Chicken, pork, beef...lol you name it, he eats it...
  • how could i forget green beans lol they're his absolute fave veggie!! yeah i would give your LO a taste of everything, more than once as well...i'm overly cautious about calories and salt intake, but that may be just me. i certainly don't count his calories or deprive him of anything, but it makes me nervous to give him what i think may be too much "bad" food. he's very healthy and weighs a ton...started out 9lbs 9oz he's now 27lbs 4oz...still proportionate and fine with percentages...but his dad's family is VERY overweight and i'm concerned about that lol sorry, off my soapbox now :)
  • Jack eats everything we eat. The only thing we found he doesn't like is mac and cheese
  • Everything he can get his hands on!!! LOL!! He loves Carbs the most. Lol... but he always eats his fruit, veggies and proteins first...
  • I wish nyla would eat everything. She's picky. So far, she likes rice, eggs, & mash & gravy lol. Cooked carrots sometimes. She loves noodles.
  • Mine was still breastfeeding at 14mo, but eating all table foods. Some graduates meals on lazy days. Anything we ate pretty much. He isn't picky! My daughter on the other hand, 4yrs, wont eat a thing.