has any1 ever had negative tests and a late period with all the symptoms?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Hi there. Last normal period 23rd oct 2010. Bled for 1.5 days on dec 17th, weight gain, nausea, boobs bigger and restless through the nite. But negative tests. Has any1 else gone through this but then found they are indeed preg x

Comments

• Yepp. Both times. 1st time I didn't find out till 12 weeks and this time I was 14 weeks. Go to your obgyn and have him do blood tests and check u out.
  • I have an ultrasound tmro for another matter, would this show if i was?
  • I have. And I had a blood test two weeks before major abdominal surgery. Had the surgery, ended up with all of these crazy symptoms. Did not think I could be pregnant. I was told I could no longer have children. I went to the ER three weeks later for abdominal pain, severe nausea, vomiting, etc...! They did a X-ray, and Abdominal CT! Two days later I was called by my doc and told the Radiologist had called him to say my uterus was enlarged and I had a substantially sized tumor inside. I panicked. When I went in for the ultrasound to see the tumor I found out I was 7.5 weeks pregnant. I don't trust any preg test anymore. Especially not on my patients! I was so scared and freaked out. If you think you are get a ultrasound ASAP. My baby is fine so far, but I am still scared because of everything I had done due to a negative pregnancy test.
  • I am having the same issues... all the symptoms and negative preg tests. I have an appt on Wednesday to find out what's going on.
  • Well I haven't but my sister missed her period 3months in a row and had a blood test - neg. Then she took 6 pregnancy test and neg. She recently went into er for pain and she was told she's almost 4months pregnant..
  • I had a negative test with my first pregancy until I was 8 weeks. And my sister made it to 28 weeks before she knew she was prego, only because she was going in to early labor; yes I know how crazy that sounds.