oh no.......... whats going on

edited December 2012 in VENT (keep it peaceful!)
day two my son has been tossing and turning at night screaming he's lungs out help he wants to sleep right on me idk what's going on and wants to be on my boobie the whole night idk I'd he's hot but if we sleep by the window he sleeps a lil better but ugh I'm tired help

Comments

• he'll b 14 months
  • My 14mo old was REALLY sick last week and all he wanted to do was sleep on my shoulder/chest. Maybe he has an ear infection? Hope not though :(
  • Makenzie was like that this week and she has an ear infection
  • Probably sick or teething if he normally sleeps well. My 15 month old just had his molars come in & he was miserable. See if his gums feel swollen.
  • @ExcitedForOctober my son don't show any signs of sick or ear infection he's fine during the day its night time I know he does sweat a lot
  • @Mallory27 oh know hope no ear infection.
  • @Wilsomom kinda thinking teething I did give him tylenol and he's doing real good
  • My lo did the same thing but I didn't think much of it I thought it because his gums were hurting. A few days after he got a fever we took him to the Dr and he had a ear infection:(
  • @JuliansMommy really every one keeps saying ear infection. I just got he's ears check on he's last appointment he was fine and he was acting the same way before Dr. did say he could just acting fussy or teething idk but well c how things go I dnt think he's sick or getting sick I pray not
  • My son had NO signs of an ear infection.