what are your plans for tomorrow? just a small thank you ♡♥

edited December 2012 in Current Events
What are your xmas eve plans?
Well I really dnt do anything my husband the one that dose the plans. But he has planned to go to him moms house and eat n just chill there. Fun huh? :/
So what are y'alls plans?
Do u have any idea what you are getting?
What did u get your love ones?

Comments

• I have to work till 1 :( then we are going to my aunt and uncles for a while then my bf's family rented out a small hall since his family is so big so we are going there, going to a hall doesn't seem too "Christmasy" to me though :(
  • Doing some last minute shopping of course. Baking with my mom and church.
  • My family will be coming to my house because this is were my grandparents are, and we like them to be comfortable. Our tradition is to open our gifts at midnight so we will be playing games and dancing to Spanish music until midnight, the. we will give away the gifts take a couple of pictures and just spending time together. I don't think i will be getting anything this year, i didn't ask for anything so i won't be expecting anything. And im ok with that too.
  • I just want to make it to our church's Christmas sermon! They have been having it different times since Sat but hubby has been working and we haven't been able to make any of them :( I want to go to the main church so I can see it live cuz if I go to the one closest to me its a pre-recorded sermon and ive already seen previews of how beautiful the sermon is so I wanna see it live!!!! The sermon times tomorrow are 12, 2, 4, 6,&8 so hopefully we can catch one
  • We r staying home, relaxing, opening presents and pigging out on yummy foods for the next 2 days!! Would b totally perfect but we have 2 sick kids and I'm sure by morning we will have 3 sick kids. :( we will still have a GREAT time together tho.
  • Well I am not totally thrilled to go anywhere since I'm sick but I have to go visit my grandpa to eat there with the whole family and tomorrow we will open the gifts in my house with my parents and my little brothers
  • Oh well the most important part is that you are with your family. This has been a rough year for many as my self but we get thru it no matter what. We have our heads held high and we are strong mothers! We have our backs even though we bash a bit. I just want to thank everyone that has help me with my questions and concerns. I'm glad that I found this app. To everybody I want to say thank you and I love y'all for being there. I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas with your families ♡♥♡♥♡♥ =]

@janet_2011
    @mommyof3girls
    @2boys1girl2love
    @perly
    @Mallory 27
    @excitedforOctober
    And everybody else!!!