Am I the only one that feels...

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
LIKE PREGLY IS DYING!!! Seriously I have been checking back all day and like none of the threads have changed!! Where is everyone...come out and play! Lol Im bored out of my mind!

Comments

• You have to remember that it's Christmas Eve tomorrow...people are spending time with their families....probably why it's so slow
  • Lol I know :) totally teasing...kids are asleep and hubby fell asleep early...think I would be doing something productive?? Nah laying in bed playing on my phone! Lol...sometimes it feels so good to just veg out... next few days are going to be crazy around here, i think ill just enjoy the peace lol @ashley_smashley
  • Lol I was just sitting here doing just that! I just got done making 4 different candies for my husband to take to work tomorrow! I am pooped!
  • It's slow. It's been slow for a while :-(
  • Seriously i love christmas...but everything leading up to the holidays is Sooo exhausting!! Get some rest and eat a few of the candies before he takes them all lol!
  • @Ourlittlenugget thats how i feel too. The only thing that gets people going anymore seems to be the drama.( nothing meant personally to anyone lol I LOVE YOU ALL :) ) Just wish we could get back to the fun supportive days!
  • I know sometimes posts don't move all day. Then I have nothing to read at bedtime! ;-)
  • Trust me I ate enough while making them! LoL. This is the first year I am NOT making holiday dinner! I am going to my MIL for Christmas Eve and my moms for Christmas! It weird to not be making pies or anything...lol
  • Thats exactly why i posted this...i look forward to the end of the night when i can relax and catch up, and its like nothing has changed from when i read in the morning! Maybe after the holidays people will have some crazy inlaw stories or something lol
  • Thats a gift all in itself lol not having to cook is amazing! And plus you dont have the stress of trying to make everything perfect for everyone! Glad youre getting a break this year! @ashley_smashley
  • LoL I can't wait for the crazy in law stories! My in laws are pretty low key so I probably won't have anything fun to share!
  • It sucks now and has for a while :-( its so boring now, same threads for days