potty training

edited December 2012 in Ages & Stages
Can anyone recommend a good book about potty training, i want to try and get my daughter potty trained or almost trained before the baby comes in may,

Comments

• The potty boot camp. It's short, to the point, informative. McKinley is 18 months and poops and pees in the potty now. Rarely gets wet during naps, and often is dry after a twelve hour sleep at night. It's awesome.
  • @natashalynn exactly what I'm looking for!! Juliana is 18months I wanted to train her earlier but my husband said no.
  • Why would he say no?!? I'm saving so much money on diapers!! Lol
    The first page of the book, the author is like, I know that since you have a toddler you don't have time to read a novel on potty training. That's when I was sold haha. I think its like forty pages. You can get it on google play for around $15. They said they'd be done in 3 days for a 2 year old, so it did take a bit longer for us at 17 months. It probably took us a week till she got it, and has just been getting better. The first three days are hard, I'd suggest doing it on a long weekend, or getting hubby to take a Monday or Friday off so you have some help.
  • Thanks for posting this. My son is almost 15mo and I'm wondering about when to start potty training. I'm going to check out that book.