The month I stop temping I start getting crazy symptoms.

edited December 2012 in Trying to conceive
The month I stop temping I get crazy symptoms. I don't know when or if I ovulated this month. So I'm just gonna say I'm on CD22. I got backaches out of this world which could also be due to work, though I try not to overdue it or stress out at work. Gassiness, extra bloated, headaches, dizziness, a little fatigued (I'm always tired), shortness of breath. Breast fluctuates from tender to normal. Breast does look a little bigger, excessive CM.

These could just be from progesterone's but I never felt like this before. AF is due on the 31st. So I'm gonna just wait and see.

Comments

• Good luck!
  • Hoping this is it!
  • edited December 2012
    @sands3 @1stWoodsBaby: Thanks. I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I have been enjoying this month not temping. Now that the symptoms started a few days back I temped this morning to see whats sad going on. Temp seemed a little high, I'm gonna temp tomorrow to see if it drops then leave temping alone again until next cycle.
  • Sounds promising! :)
  • edited December 2012
    @Wilsomom it does. If I'm not pregnant. I'm gonna go to Walmart and buy the right thermometer. I like the one I got but it starting to show favoritism to a few numbers and it's making me iffy about by temps. 4 more days till AF…
  • I think that if you stop temping and stressing about all the little symptoms it will happen faster, just sit back and relax!
  • @ExcitedForOctober the last time I actually temped was on the 18th. I stopped due to personal family reasons. Those days from temping was relaxing until two days ago when my symptoms kicked in. I had to temp to see what was up. I'm not gonna stress myself out though. I'm just gonna wait and see.