my son has fever : (

edited December 2012 in Babies Health
I just wish babies didn't have to hurt I can't wait for it to pass. I hate seeing my son suffer : (

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Does he have an ear infection? I remember you had posted that he'd cry everytime you laid him down. I hope he gets better soon.
  • Oh no poor thing. I agree I wish they didn't have to feel pain either. Scarlett had her check up today and she had to get 3 shots and two things of blood drawn it was so sad I cried with her I've never seen her scream like that before :(...but I hope your lo feels better very very soon. if you give medicine I know some people don't like to but keep alternating ibupriphine and Tylenol hopefully it's quick little thing..
  • @JuliansMommy he might but I kinda think he's teething I'm giving him he's meds every 4 hrs to keep the pain away and the fever dwn.

@jules OMG I know what ur talking about my son had to do that for he's one year buy the draw blood thing we waited for another day that would of been too much. but when we did go to the blood thing OMG that was so sad I also cryed my so was shaking he's head like if he was saying no no no that hurt. I have been on he's meds every 4 hours tylenol I'm gonna have to go buy more ibupripine
    ty I hope he gets better too ugh its so hard when kids get sick
  • Ya I figured I might as well get it over with I sure felt bad and almost told them to just not do it. But it's part of her medical plan to be tested on that stuff it was for iron and something else. So I kinda had to do it :(
  • I think you are better off taking him to the doctor to make sure.
  • No need to go to dr if fever is controlled by meds.
  • @ExcitedForOctober by taken him to the Dr. what are they gonna do for me that I already know. if he has a ear infection or not its not the first and I can't always run to the Dr. if I have meds or know what to do already. what else u think they can do
  • edited December 2012
    Well if he has an ear infection they'll prescribe antibiotics to get rid of the infection. Tylenol and Ibuprofin will not get rid of the infection.
  • edited December 2012
    @JuliansMommy I had took my son inn for a ear infection a while back and they just told me tylenol they. never gave me antibiotics idk cause maybe it was caused by teething or idk but he does have a Dr. appointment coming up gonna ask about thay
  • @JuliansMommy u also answered another ? I wanted to know about tylenol and iburprofin so these meds are only for pain. I dnt like drugging my son but it does help with keeping dwn with fever or pain but what I wonder y not give the meds to take the sickness away