holy moly--**update..

ValVal
edited December 2012 in Trying to conceive
i just reliazed i had my days a lil off im at cd 27!!! my cycles are 28 days or maybe cd29 usually cd 29 i ll start but i dont consider that cd29 i count it as cd1 anywhoo--- im getting excited..no spotting and my cervix is still up!! so af is due Sunday latest Monday

Comments

• I am a little confused I thought you split up with bf over Xmas.
  • no we nvr split up. we had a huge fight this was after i had ovualted i wasnt keeping trck.
  • Omg im praying for a bfp soon
  • I thought u guys split up kinda too. don't you say u left the place since he was drinking and his friends were there.... but keep me updated see what happens in couple of days! :-)
  • @jules i left the house for like 2 days all bad we talked everything thru-- we've been together too long we decided to pull thru and fight for our relationship-- inow this month has been a lil complicated for me
  • I see! Well if you guys both agree then I hope everything improves and you guys are happy :)
  • I say test I got a positive 4 days before my missed period on a dollar store test.
  • @jules- Thank you for not judging! =) i hope everything improves also =)
    @stepgforever89 i decided to wait it out possibly test Sunday Or monday fro nEw years EVE hoping for BFP wat a blessing to start the new year
  • Ahhh....TEST!!!! Tag me when u do! :) Good luck!!!
  • Yes^^ test! :) I hope this is it for you!
  • awww hope ur pregos update me when u test
  • test test test!!! :)
  • Ooooooh I'm stalking now!!
  • I think I'm just over doing it now...my nipples are starting to hurt!! Meaning after is on her way awww man lets keep the faith
  • Your welcome but I have no room to judge anyone trust me I'm not perfect neither is my relationship but I think it's good to not give up :). If you test again update me :) when it's af due for you? Mine is supposed to be the 6th
  • edited December 2012
    You better tag me @Val. Let's make 2013 our year.

Also I hope everything works out with you and your bf. All relationships has their problems, some minor and some major. Glad the two of decided to work it bout instead of giving up. Nobody's perfect, no matter how much smoke and mirrors they try to use.
  • @veevee nope hVent tested!!! My bobs are a lil sore now so I'm thinking after might be on her way. I did another qtip test lol still clear
  • @Val Go test darn it. I'm on edge over here. Test. My nipples did get hard and sensitive for a minute but went back to normal and this morning I had a .14° temp drop. So yeah.
  • Oh please oh please get a bFP!!
  • @1stWoodsBaby :) I'm hoping!! I'm getting soo excited no spotting still I don't wanna think too much in to it though.
  • My cervix went down n slighty opened :/ but no spotting or brown cm it's clear...plus Im beyond Horny right now not sure why sry tmi
  • Your cervix will probably always feel open because you've had a child before. I was reading about CP during early pregnancy. Your CP will change positions during pregnancy. Long as your cervix is not low and firm, you're good.
  • It went back up its high softy wet but it feels a lil more open than usual
  • TEST.... TEST.... TEST....
  • I'm soooo scared it's not even funny lol
  • Suck it up... Lol
  • Lol I've just been reading and waiting!!! I hope you get bfp.... When are you thinking about testing?? Anytime soon it's killing me :)
  • I'm praying for a bfp!! :).
  • Af is due today n nothing. The latest tomorrow. I usually spot 2-3 before n no spotting yet. Cervix is high I can't feel the opening. I'll test tomorrow :-ss