please read ladies

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
So May 1-2 i supposedly had a very early miscarriage like my levels were only 10 at 15dpo then i bled for a couple days dr said it was an early mis, no ultrasound no other blood work but took another hpt 3 days after first positive and it was negative...and then i got another positive hpt beginning of june...very dark with very strong hcg levels. I was immediately scanned and it seemed to be a new pregnancy with a due date of Feb 5th well here i am, measuring 2 weeks - 3 weeks ahead and on fmla paperwork my dr put down edd 1/6-2/5. At my last appointment he made a couple of refrences to me measuring larger but didnt make a big deal so i didnt either. Do you think its possible that i never miscarried?? I see him Wednesday and am def going to have a serious talk with him. I brought up a growth scan at my last appt but he felt no need, i think im going to push for it on Wednesday.

Comments

• You wouldn't have tested negative after the posative if you didn't miscary.
  • Idk sounds possible to me.
  • It's always possible however it's also very common to measure ahead. I measures 2-4 weeks ahead the my whole pregnancy. I ended up just having a big baby. 9 pounds 8 pounces.
  • @Mrs4c that's what I was going by but I guess I'm wondering with an hcg level of only 10 if that's why bc only certain tests are actully that sensitive...idk maybe I'm crazy. @mommyof3girls me too but idk @smcox that's my other possibility is just a large baby!! Ouch 9lbs 8oz
  • Anything is possible I would ask about it. It won't hurt
  • I agree with @smcox I was always measuring big but that's because both my babies werre over 9.7 and 9.15 lbs
  • My first was 8.6
  • I measured 10 weeks ahead so 2 - 3 weeks is not to bad my midwife always told me that a couple of weeks either way is normal.
  • I also had a big baby but measured correctly til the last week or so then I was 1 week ahead. I don't think you would've gotten a neg after a positive but stranger things have happened....
  • I just think its odd to give a span of a month for edd
  • It's VERY odd to give someone a due date like that!! I guess u will find out when baby decides to come.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommyof3girls i think its very odd but @homebirthadvocate that does make sense just not sure why the dates are from 36-40 weeks instead of 38-42. Ill just ask more questions wednesday. I think hes just being safe bc we just assumed i miscarried and my dr is extrenely logical and nlack and white...thats why i love him, he doesnt normally leave much grey.
  • @homebirthadvocate thats the whole problem my last period was end of march or beginning of april i did conceive but we thought that bc my hcg levelwas only 10 at 15 dpo and i spotted for three days starting may 1st that i miscarried, thats happened to me several times. I then got a positive end of may beginning of June was immediately scanned and it appeared to be a new pregnancy...sigh...as long as the baby is in good health i dont care when she comes :-) i just wonder if my levels were crazy low at the beginning bc when he scaned me and did my blood work in june or late may my levels were SKY high but i also know that the normal numbers have such a huge range.
  • @homebirthadvocate that makes me feel better i was freaking out that i was going to have the baby super early and im not all prepared yet. Im working on it lol