are you fu*king kidding me!!!!!

Are u f-ing kidding me man!!
Me n tom where playing and I slipped nbi landed right where my butt begings n my back ends. Omg it was a pain that made me yelled and scream!! I peeed on my self! And then I lok back and there he is sitting down n f-king playing on his phone! What the f-k is this! And the. Above all of this he gets mad!! What!?!?! He starts yelling at me you stupid b--h you want to act like you have the balls around here! (Cause during my pain I started to yell at him cause he was not helping me!) You want to act like this! Come on b--h keep on! Talk back you stupid b--h! (And keep in mind I was still on the floor!) So he left n the pain started to pass...so I stood up and quite Delilah cause she was crying. And he is in the other room "cleaning".

Comments

• Ugh!! Wouldn't you have helped even though u didn't push the person?!?!
  • Definitely. I fell on my tailbone a few weeks ago and the pain is no joke, I was in tears. It STILL hurts and its been over a month.
  • Yea it hurt extremely bad!!! We had a longgggg talk. N like always he just stayed quite. Ugh idk. @excitedforoctober
  • You could have broken your coxyics (sp? Lol prob way off) but your tailbone pretty much! I broke mine and had to sit on a donut thing and it can take a LONG time to heal! Very painful
  • I broke mine when I was in 6th grade (i am 33yrs old now) and it still bothers me if I sit on a hard surface too long. How your feel better
  • I'm sorry :(. I hurt mine when Marquis and I were messing around he was on top of it wouldn't even let a cry come out he picked me up so fast and took me in the bedroom on the bed cause we had friends over and wanted to make sure I was ok and didn't want me to cry and then be embarrassed in front of them cause I would be lol. Soo he didn't handle that well I'm sorry... I hope he apologized and I tail bone feels better soon.
  • I messed mIne up after I had Delilah. Like the hospital bed really messed me up. N when I was in bed rest I twisted my back really bad. N now this.
  • He did. We already made up but he has that problem that he doesn't think before he talks when he is mad. @jules
  • Well I'm glad he did that's better then some people who never apologize for anything. And I know what your talking about I personally don't say stupid thing but I react fast when my feelings are hurt. Maybe u can just say thank you for the apology and u appreciate it but maybe him thinking like more before he says things to you especially when his upset is something he can work on. Just BC even of his not trying to be totally mean it does hurt your feelings. Maybe a nice, calm talk would help and he can understand or try.
  • Right thats what I tell him we are always having arguments cause he is VERY VERY stupid to talk out of anger. N im always telling to watch what he
    Says cause one day u are goin to say something u can't take back @jules
  • I'm sorry but I would never stay with someone who talked to me like that. His behavior was disgusting.

I'm sorry you were hurt. I broke my tailbone when I was younger in a ski accident and it hurt for over a year. Try sitting on hard surfaces. Use a cutting board on couches and the car. Hard surfaces tend to be more comfortable then soft for some reason. I got that advice from my Dr when the donut wasn't working.
  • Agree with @LittleFae, I kind if skipped past the part about your pain because I was so in shock over the way he was talking to you. Disgusting. No person deserves to be treated that way. And you fall on the floor & he doesn't come to help you? What kind of a man is this? Please never get used to his behavior. Not ok. Good luck! I hope your butt feels better, lol!

• edited December 2012
    Well all u can do is talk to him. Sounds like his not good as listening at all. I'm sorry. But if his not willing to even work on it then I don't think u should just deal with this forever it's not ok
  • Right thats what I tell him we are always having arguments cause he is VERY VERY stupid to talk out of anger. N im always telling to watch what he
    Says cause one day u are goin to say something u can't take back @jules
  • Your as absolutely right. He will regret it very much one day and it will be to late.
  • Yea I know n its only when he is pisted.
    N I told him afterwards if this is the way you are going to act when someone is hurt, under pressure then dnt plan on me runing to u when I get shot!. I was no jr you really need to start to think before you come n try to insult me.
    I was like would you talk to your mother like this?!?
    Him:No.
    Then why in the hell r u talking to the mother of your children like this.
    @baileygoose
  • Yea I know. But he ia not always like that. Im guessing it was cause I fell n I was crying. N I was also cursing at him....idk I've told him that I can forgive him but will never forget when he told me. N that is that I am dose kind of ppl that I never forget. N you better bet ur ass that I am going to be throwing it in your face. Shyt. Fucking 15 years living with both my parents n seeing these kind of fights. You think I am going to stick around n wait to see how u are going to act when you plan on hitting me @LittleFae
  • I seriously hope he falls one day with no one around to help so he knows exactly how it feels. What an ass...
  • I know and thats what I told him. The day you feel sick Im going to be sitting on my fat ass just starring at u. N see if you feel the way I did.
    @Janet_2011