There's always a reason right? *VENT... update at top*

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012
  • It shouldn't matter if he's "behaved" for a whole year straight, that is completely unacceptable. I would leave in a heartbeat.
  • I guess the question is not so much if you can leave, but if you can truly envisage staying. 5 years, 10 years down the line, hes still gonna be doing his thing, and it will be so much harder to leave with even more time invested.
  • To me emotional cheating is just as bad if not more than sexual cheating. He obviously still has an emotional connection with his ex-wife because they were once married and in love. And in my opinion any talking to exes is bad news and never as innocent as u may believe it is. Even if u are just talking as friends its still poison to ur marriage because it bothers your husband. Yes I know he is doing the same thing but worse but 2 wrongs don't make a right.
  • If I was in your position this is how I would handle it: I would ask him to schedule a time to talk to me about something that is bothering me about oyr marriage. (My pastor says that when u approach ur spouse like this they have time to think and reflect on it so when its time for your conversation you both can be as calm and collected as can be. When u approach him with no warning just accusing him and lecturing him he stands defensive and may end up yelling back and its just a crazy argument) once we are talking I would explain my feelings and be willing to listen to his. I would suggest counseling and we would have to agree to let the past fade and start new. This means no more mentioning he screwed up and vice versa. Start praying together and start talking more. Turn off your phones every night to have one on one time etc. There are many ways to work on a marriage. I have never been a believer in once he screws up you give up because marriage is forever! Once again this is what I would do, I understand everyone is different and I will not judge on your decision
  • Hun I am so sorry you are going through this. This is not fair to you at all! I didn't get a chance to read all the postings, but does he know you found the msgs about TX in Feb? Have you guys ever tried counseling? I know sounds silly but hubby and I had a couple of counseling and it helped a lot, but it will ONLY work if you both agree to try it, he has to want to fix the problem, not just satisfy you by going so you'll stay....that my dear is what a family member did and it turned ugly....praying for you!
  • I'm sorry, but HELL NO!! LEAVE. HIS. ASS. NOW. I don't care how many head messing games he's into, those kind of messages are completely inappropriate and do not speak of a man who is behaving or respecting his wife in any way. Get as far as you can please!
  • Oh god that son of bitch!!
    Thats bullshyt! Leave his ass. What kind of excuse can he give you?!?
  • Omfg Some guys are fucking stupid, I would seriously have left him by now.. I'm too jealous if giving motives and he has given you too many of them to doubt him. There's no excuse for his dumb actions.
    I still talk to my ex boyfriend and my husband knows it , even my husband likes talking to him lol. Nothing out of line though, I think two people can be in a relationship and be friends afterwards if the relationship didn't end in cheating or things like that, girl you deserve better .. Leave his pathetic ass