happy new year from the lone star state!!!

2»

Comments

• @perly hell yeah! Lol i have to bust ass in school for four years waaaaaaaa =( but its all gonna worth it
  • @salasmommy i know lol. i hated how long it was gonna take, but it will be worth it.
  • Deff will! We have to be nerds for now @perly
  • Yea im definitely going to start. Delilah turned 6months yesterday so im be able to start her on food. And im going to have a bit of a break from always breastfeeding her lol. But yea. I really do want to be a bby nurse.
  • Yea im definitely going to start. Delilah turned 6months yesterday so im be able to start her on food. And im going to have a bit of a break from always breastfeeding her lol. But yea. I really do want to be a bby nurse. I love seeing n being there!!! Ugh I really want to be one!
    @perly
    @salasmommy
  • @SalasMommy I'm not in san Antonio but let me know when u plan on going we just bought season tickets to six flags so I can prolly schedule a visit to SA for that :)
  • @can't_wait93 I just moved from se I lived on bellfort and 45 now im BK in katy
  • @cant_wait93 yeah! Im bf but i pump too :D
    @2boys1girl2love really bbymomma you moved??? Angie moved too she lives in laredo =( & hell yeah we have a season pass too my lil sis is turning 18 this summer & me 21 so we r going to spwnd a week over there at a hotel celebrating :D
  • @SalasMommy I never lived in san Antonio lol I live in corpus haha
  • Oh damn! Lol i dont know why i always get thise two mixed up lolol my cousins also live there n im always saying san anfonio theyre like Marline for the last time its corpus! Lolol so youre close to angeloooo its thr valley pretty much
  • @SalasMommy yeah Laredo is like 3 hrs from us but we never go there. I don't like going close to the border I'm scared lol. My mom on the other hand goes to progreso like twice a month! She is never scared to cross the border.
  • @2boys1girl2love lol! It isnt that bad girl Ive crossed the border a few times well more than a few my family lives in Matamoros, tamaulipas its like right next to brownsville
  • @salasmommy giirrrrlll lol. My mom is from Vallehermoso, Tamps lol. I love it there.
  • @perly really?!! I love it there too i never want to leave both of my parents are from there and my grandmas and great grandmas are always cooking for us lol!! <3
  • @salasmommy the world is too small lol. My mom's side of the family is from Tamps. My dad's side is from Durango
  • @perly right?!! Thats cool hopefully we c each other one day in spreak break were gonna be eating elotes lololol
  • Lol. I haven't been to Mexico in over 3 years. And the way it is over there, i doubt i'll be going anytime soon.
  • @perly i know what you mean! Theu stole my aunts truck. When she found it the cartels had burnt it up after using it for a shooting at soriana. =/ my grandmas wants to meet my new baby but i tell her we dont know when we moght go again bc how bad it is