TTC... Who's left???

Just wondering who is still ttc? There's been soooo many bfp lately. :)

This month marks year #2 ttc for us. I definitely though we would be pregnant by now. Crazy how life turns out. Hubby and I aren't getting any younger... Sure wish it would happen. All in God's perfect timing tho. ;)

Best of luck in 2013 to ALL TTC!!! :)

Comments

• We just started trying this month...my clock is ticking so I'm afraid we are gonna have a hard time. Good luck to you, hope you a bun in oven soon :).
  • We are! Best of luck to you too!!
  • I'm here! but I'm deciding to stop "trying" and try my best to let it happen like I did with my daughter. hope everyone has better luck in the new year!
  • I will be starting again in February. Hubby and I have been trying for over three years and decided to take a break for a few months. Hopefully we get our bfps this year, pregly always needs more babies!
  • I decided to stop trying and let it just happen
  • We are trying for number 2! Took us 5 yrs to get number 1 so I'm hoping this baby is quicker. Lol.
  • @I_believe sounds just like me I'm trying not to stress about it it sure is hard though. But I know stress is big thing and I know it can happen by itself :) again just like first time would be Amazing! Good luck
  • I'm going to ttc again in February! It took me 12 yrs to conceive the first time. :)
  • we started Oct 2012 no luck yet it took us 6years with are son. hopefully it dnt take long this time
  • I am. Been trying since august 2011 with no luck. Hopefully its time for us ladies who haven't had any luck!
  • edited February 2013
  • I'm on my phone so I can't ATF everyone but...

Good luck everyone!!!! Stay optimistic, it's gonna happen! :)
  • Lol stupid auto correct.. Not ATF *tag
  • Hubby and I have started ttc again. We started in December though for now we aren't stressing about it, kind of making it a when it happens it happens. My lo is 15 months old and I would like them closer together in age. If I'm not pregnant by March then well take a break for a couple of months, I know this is weird but I don't want a December, January or February baby. Im in MN and its to cold for me think about having a new lo.

Good luck ladies I hope this is everyone's year and I hope your wishes all come true
  • @littlefae i also live in mn and am right there with you about not wanting a winter baby...i always thought how scary it would be to go into labor in a blizzard and not be able to get to the hospital!

I would love to be ttc, but lo is 5 months and husband is scared to chance passing on his prolonged qt syndrome since we were blessed that Jackson doesnt have it. I really dont want an only child so i am hoping that he will change his mind or i may resort to clomid without him knowing... ;) jk
  • @littlefae I'm originally from MN and I know what u mean about not wanting a winter baby in the MN cold. We lived in MN when our first was born. She was due end of jan and came early feb. we had a huge blizzard on her due date. Everyone joked but I didn't find it funny. Lol. Thankfully she was a week late. It wasn't too bad after we brought her home. We just stayed indoors and I kept visitors away so they would bring in germs. Made the rest of winter fly by. Good luck to u!

@star4221can I ask u what qt syndrome is? I've never heard of it.

Where in mn r u all from? I grew up in Willmar.
  • I'm not sure if were ttc yet but if it happens it happens were not preventing it :) i really want another baby though. I have a question though if anyone can answer?

In your two week wait can you still drink alcohol or take medicine like nyquil or other cough and cold medicine?
  • @mommyof3girls I live in alexandria but my grandparents are from willmar. My grandpa is a retired high school science teacher.

It is a genetic disorder that deals with the electrical system of the heart... on an ekg there is a q point and a t point, my husbands heart goes a prolonged interval between those two points and when his heart beat gets high it struggles to go back down on its own which could cause cardiac arrest without his pacemaker/defibulator. Most of the time people go undiagnosed until they die from the first episode of arrest. It can also be misdiagnosed as seizures. My husband had several episodes before getting his first pacemaker at age 8. It is very scary but we work with an amazing cardiologist at the heart clinic in st paul. We are looking at genetic testing to find his specific marker so we can have Jackson tested and hopefully another future child.

It is still kind of a difficult disorder for me to understand so i hope i got all my info right :)
  • @star4221 and @mommyof3girls
    My luck we would be in the middle of a full on blizzard. Lol
    Though my next one I plan on having a home birth. So it would suck to have my midwife team and who ever else battle a storm to get to me.

I'm originally from Colorado. My husband and I moved to MN about four years ago. I'm currently near EP
  • @star4221 no way!!! Such a small world. I graduated from willmar in 2000. Was ur gpa retired already? Thank u for explaining that I could not even imagine all that ur hubby has delt w. I can't imagine my 8yr old having to get a pacemaker. Scary!! I'm glad ur husband is doing well and found a great doc.

@littefae I love MN we just moved closer. We r in Wisconsin now and this is where we think we will stay. Close but not too close to home. :)
  • edited January 2013
    @mommyof3girls i think he was still there at that time.... I waams good friends with a member of the ski team i think was in your class...

• We are. Year #3, Nov marked 2 yrs with fertility Dr, first IUI was in Dec...no luck and still no period so had to start provera.
  • I'm still here! :)
  • We have been trying for our second about four months now. Hope 2013 is a good year for all you ladies ttc :)
  • My hubby says he's not ready for #2 so we're not really trying, we're just going to stop not trying and see what happens.