3days late

ValVal
edited January 2013 in Trying to conceive
And I just started spotting really really light brown mixed w cm-- I'm pretty sure I'm out!!!
Yu dont understand fun co fused and hurt I'm I should of known better

Comments

• How confused**
  • Thanks girl. I just feel bad I'm taking it out on the bf
  • Well you know in your mind it's probably him so that's understandable. Is he gonna go to the dr & get checked?
  • well if it's brown you can still be in. however if u end up out tell your bf what's up. or we will :)
  • edited January 2013
    I'm sorry. I don't understand why your bf hasn't seen a Dr yet. It took us 2 1/2 years to get pregnant but I'm 100% sure if it we knew what the problem was whether it was my husband or me we would've done whatever we had to do. It just breaks my heart to see you disappointed. Hoping you get a bfp soon:)
  • Im so sorry hun ive been waiting for you to finally get your bfp
  • edited January 2013
    Like @jules said if its brown cm you can still be in the clear. I'm on a birth board on baby center and some women are saying spotting is normal due to your uterus getting ready for the baby. Some women will experience it and some won't. You are not out until you see an actually flow. I'm not letting you give up. 2013 will be our year.
  • edited January 2013
    @val I hope youre doing okay...haven't seen you on here in a couple days.
  • @Val, light brown spotting can mean anything in pregnancy. Don't give up!!!
  • Aww girl don't lose hope :) i wish the best for you and your bf hopefully you get a bfp asap!
  • Yes I had a little and my daughter is 1 now... It's done for me though skewed up days early today on my wedding day of all things. But so far still an amazing day!! I'm not giving up yet. So u keep on trying!
  • I had light brown spotting with my son scared the crap out of me
    All was OK though

Good luck