I find this strange HELP....

So I know this is unlikely but wanna get your opinions ladies

I got off my birth control shot almost 3 months ago me and hubby slept together a week before I got off the shot. Well a month after I stopped getting the shot I started bleeding off and on and the period is extremely light like it'll only last a half of a day or day. Could this be my body still getting back to my original self :) or is there some odd chance that I could be pregnant? This is the only thing im cercerned about.... no pains or anything just this.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Probably just a side effect of the depo shot.
  • I'm no longer on it though....@ericak22
  • Arent you supposed to get the shot every three months, so you'd be due for it right about now right? Its probably just your body reacting to the shot. Have you tried testing just to be on the safe side?
  • edited March 2013
  • I was on the shot 5 years ago (only got one), it took a year and a half for me to conceive again.
  • I had the same thing wen I got off depo all 3 times
  • Whenever i stop my bc i start to bleed too.
  • @MorgDeeBee Well I originally wanted to go back and get another shot but then my health insurance starting acting up and then my husband said don't get it again he told be because he doesn't know how the chemicals in the shot may effect my body.
  • @Mrz_Jackson Did pregnant after each of them? May sound stupid but I'm curious.
  • @MyLove2 nope not for a long time
  • We found out I was pregnant about 1 year after stopping the shot... but I never had a period in that time. Depo screwed me up bad though.. Horrible hormones and I didnt have a period for years during..
  • I got pregnant when I was off the shot for only 3 months in 2012
  • I got off of depo on Aug2011 and got pregnant in Aug2012. Depo really messed me up too. I rather use condoms than ever go back to the depo.