is 15 months to young?

Is 15 months to young to potty train? Every one is telling me it is except my step mom.. Kynzi loves her potty she will go and sit on it and we only got it yesterday.. I just don't want to have to change mite then one baby at a time.. Any advice? I forgot to buy a book on potty training and have no way to the store..

Comments

• You can buy the book potty training boot camp on google play. It's awesome. It helped train my 18 month old.
  • (She was almost 17 months when we started)
  • Probably cheaper for you. I'm in Canada, stuffs always more here lol
  • Ok i will have to ask my hubby about it
  • Ya its worth taking a look at. It's good for young kids, and its short. The author even said, I know you're busy chasing after a toddler and don't havetime to read for hours, so I've condensed everything for you. It's like, forty or so pages long.
  • edited January 2013
    definitely not too young!
  • My son is 15mo and I've been thinking about when to start too. I'm so glad there have been all these questions about potty training lately.
  • I think my 18 month old is sometimes too young but the other day I saw her take a baby wipe and imitate wiping her butt lol I'm going to try around 2
  • Nope naliyah is 15 months and when I get paid next Friday I'm going to get her a potty
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i started introducing the potty to my son when he was 16 months. he is now 20, and he prefers to sit on the seat instead of his own potty. he tinkled a few times. but i think hes scared to let it fully go, so im not forcing it on him - i dont want him to hate the potty! but a few weeks ago, we were in the tub & he stood up and said "pee pee pee" so i asked if he had to go potty, and he said "yes" so i put him on and he tinkled. so were making progress :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.