recovery after 2nd pregnancy

edited January 2013 in Postpartum Health
anything I can do for the burning, itching, stinging, throbbing pain I have going on with my lady parts?I'm using tucks pads, sits baths, and I've got a prescription for vicadin, but I was wondering if there's anything else you ladies do or have done to recover from this. I tore along the scar tissue from my first pregnancy 15 months before. the dr said she's been doing this for 18 years and never seen a tear like this before. I was sewn up three times as she tried ti tie off a burst blood vessel that was creating a hematoma. she tried tying it off and sewing it up twice from the angle that wss already torn but ended up having to make an incision from a different angle to tie it off.
so any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Dermaplast! Best stuff EVER! I think they sell it at cvs or walgreens.
  • Oh no!! sorry no advice but here's a bump and hoping you feel better soon!
  • :( oh yuck Im sorry! No advice but hope someone can help BUMP
  • The sits baths were my only relief. Try some ice or a maxi soaked with witch hazel and frozen. Time is what it takes unfortunately
  • sry no help but hope u can find something that helps u
  • Try putting a clean dampened maxi pad in the freezer and wear it..it works, and that numbing spray stuff from the hospital, I can't remember what its called...(dermoblast maybe) also Vicodin doesn't have any anti-inflamatory agents in it as it is buffered with tylenol so u may switch to ibuprofen off & on to help the inflamed area...I'm sorry hun, I know it feels terrible! !