Now He Has Doubts!!

2»

Comments

• Glad everything worked out for you, men can be so stupid sometimes.
  • @jules what prenatal vitamins were you taking. I'm taking One-A-Day, I think the nausea came from not taking it with good.

@char my insurance doesn't kick in until September after the baby is born. I hate my job. X(
  • @leviluv8 my daughters pediatrician had a bunch of $3.00 off one tube of a&d coupons. In walmart they're $3.34 so i got each tube for .34 cents :)
    Yes they're a&d brand and we use it for every diaper change to prevent rashes, it also worked for the blue a&d diaper rash cream so we bought about 10 of those for .34 cents aswell. Were so stocked up on it i even gave a bunch to my cousins who had babies. We go through tubes like crazy though :)
  • We don't have insurance either it was like pulling teeth to get my pharmacy to order the vitamins.
  • Wow ur baby must have super duper sensitive skin.@mommylovessparkle
  • edited January 2013
    We have done okay with 30k a year, a one year old, and paying off our 80k in student loans. My husband works for Godaddy and is a freelance web designer. I'm an interior designer, but haven't had a project that yielded any revenue for about a year. We survive off his GoDaddy money and if either of us get projects in a month It's like maybe an extra $200. If we have done okay you guys should too. He shouldn't worry about financing this child.
  • We function on roughly 2-2200 a month, before I was working, it was half that. our rent used to be 80% of our bills. ouch.
  • Always take your vitamins with food. It also.helps to take it prior to bed rather than in the morning or day :) congrats!
  • @captivated I usually take it with food but yesterday I was rushing to get ready for work.
  • That's normal! I stopped taking my prenatals with my son around 11 weeks. Made me far too nauaeas!
  • Im taking the same prenatals and they made me nauseous too. What my doctor told me to do is to take them at night right before bed. It works for me. I literally take them and turn around and fall asleep.
    No more nausea ever since lol.
  • well the firsts once I got from costco that's all I remember I realized they were the problem right away then I switched to all natural once from Henry's market they are called Sun harvest... never had problem with them.
  • I stopped prenatels they made me so sick... got flinstone gummies and took two a day and my doc was happy with that
  • Try gummy prenatals. :) really helped me a lot!!
  • I'm good with the One-A-Days. They don't make me nauseous. It was only that one day because I took it without food. Now I know better.
  • Ooh good! Well that was easy. Just keep eating with them now that you know what's going on! And send some baby dust this way. As you know kinda been trying but I think that now that his job situation is in order pretty much and we got married on the 3Rd maybe I can get lucky with another baby! He wasn't sold before but I really want one and he knows that. We haven't been preventing but his not exactly trying. Maybe I should talk to him.. But baby dust would be nice and some advice on getting him on board more
  • Oh I'm sending tons and tons in boatloads of baby dust to you @jules.
  • @veevee thank you! And I need to talk to the hubby too lol hopefully I can get him on board in the same level as me not that his against it or anything.
  • Thank you.