I missed my pregly. Lol

edited January 2013 in Just for Fun
I miss you all to much. Lol. I had to come back. Lol.

Comments

• @maymommy2011 hey, how are you doing? I just read your post about being scared. Then going to hospital for coughing up blood. Are you ok?
  • We missed you too!!
  • Glad you're back!
  • @angel26 .... still really really nervous... I ended up having really bad heartburn that was causing my throat to bleed! They put me on prevacid OTC and tums and no vitamins cus they can cause more problems. No heartburn since I started the meds
  • @maymommy2011 thats not good.
    @wilsomom @trixiesmom thank you. I missed pregly. Lol.
  • Feeling good though! How about you?
  • awwwww I also feel this way when I'm away from pregly lol
  • @roxy its a curse. Lol. The pregly curse. :-) you cant leave pregly. Lol.
    @maymommy2011 im glad your feeling better. I am in lots of pain. Wishing i had a better job option. Im starting to think this was bad idea. :-(
  • lol I think so
  • :( your shoulder right? is your hubby working
  • Hey hope everything is going well!
  • @maymommy2011 ya, my shoulder is hurting pretty bad and my back is hurting a lot. All from trying to lift stupid oxygen tanks up stairs and down.
    @jules im ok, except in major pain. I couldnt sleep cuz of so much pain. But oh well. Still dont have a car, and still going a little crazy.
  • I'm sorry that your in do much pain. I couldn't sleep well either I have the itchy throat cough kept me up sucks but whatever. how are u getting to work or are you taking some time off? How's the lo?
  • Im not keeping up to well here how's everything with you??
  • @jules i drive a company vehicle so i can get to work. Kirsten is getting so big. Lol. She has a couple teeth coming in so she been cranky. But she is to cute. Lol. How is your lo.
  • @mylove2 im surviving. Just hurting. How are you.
  • Well at least you have something for now. Scarlett is getting her first two teeth right now but hasn't really been cranky about it. I guess it was good thing she didn't get them earlier on. We just got married on the 3rd. soo he had an interview on Monday for paramedic position but for now he has side job which is good. I been wanting another baby bad well since I had Scarlett and since we don't use protection I've been trying but now that were Mattias I talked to him about it and I was surprised he wasn't against it lol. Soo hopefully that can happen soon. It's hard cause he doesn't believe in trying he just says let it happen. Soo let's hope his right!
  • Everythings great my husbands almost finnished with college we are so close to getting our 3bedroom place we've been waiting forever for... also Rubiya is starting to sit up on her own...

Things are difficult I understand you'll make it through.. :X
  • @jules ya any job is enough. I just wish i didnt have to hurt so much all the time. Thats good scarrlet is finally getting teeth. Lol. Kirsten has been really clingy for a while now. Its starting to get to me. I dont know if its cuz i work a lot or what. Thats awsome about you 2 getting married. Congrats. And thats great that he has an interview, i hope it goes well and that this one is actually full time. Unlike that last one. Thats pretty cool about "trying" for another baby. I cant even imagine another one right now. 3 for now is plenty. Lol. I hope it happens for you soon.
    @mylove2 thats cool about your husband. And thats exciting about rubiya those times are great. Lol. Awsome about getting a 3bdrm place. I wish we could afford a 3bdrm. Lol.
  • Thank you! And I'm still on shock she's actually getting teeth lol. But he had the interview on Monday from what we know it is full time. We're supposed to know by tom if he got it or not. If they don't call he will probably follow up. But no wonder you at done 3 is a lot. We just have Scarlett . I mean he has daughter but she's only here every other weekend so it's not even close to the same amount of work you do. Soo we (me) just want one more. I brought it up the other day but can't force him lol so I'm just hoping he won't pull out cause sometimes he does. He didn't the other day but I wasn't ovulating soo that doesn't do much for me. Hopefully he will continue doing that. His one those guys who gets overwhelmed by the idea but once he finds out gets very excited. But I really wish u would stop hurting soo much I feel bad I cant imagine the pain and all the other stuff u have to do everyday. How are you and your husband doing? He staying out of trouble?!
  • @angel26 It's low income housing.
  • Thanks though.
  • @mylove2 oh, awsome. I wish we could get low income housing. Its a 5 yr wait here.
    @jules i hope he gets the job. I wouldnt mind being prego again. But i couldnt handle another one. Pain has gone down some. But my shoulder hurts. He is staying out of trouble. We went to a bar last night for a friends bday. He drank to much. Go figure. Im not happy with him. But cant really blame him. He been stuck at home unable to do anything for the past 2 1/2 weeks.
  • Thank you I hope he gets something soon to but at least he has the job at his friends construction company for now ya know...but I'm sorry your still in pain I hope it will be gone sooner than later. But as far as your husbands drinking don't make excuses for him if you aren't ok with something and don't agree be honest otherwise it well never change. I mean Marquis used to drink to much until I told him it's just not cool and then he stopped and just enjoys a beer or two every one in awhile and most of the time were at home together and his been stuck at home for a lot longer soo that's no reason to over do it. But as long as your safe and his not doing anything stupid there's nothing wrong with having drink ever once in awhile :)
  • We havent drank for a long time. I was just upset cuz i couldnt drink more. @jules
  • I see.. Well sounds like slowly but things are getting better :)... Things don't happen over night I sure wish they did lol
  • @jules i wish it did to lol.