when should i test

Today is my 10 dpo and I'm spotting. I'm thinking that it could be implantation bleeding. When do you think a home pregnancy test would show up positive?

Comments

• I got a pos. at 8dpo with my first
  • I get positives really soon
  • You should be able to test since your almost at two weeks. But I've never had implantation bleeding so I hope that's the case here!
  • Some test show up six days before but the closer to your actually period is a better chance to detect the hormones. Some people get positives early and some later. I of course never got a positive til a few days after i missed my period. I have never had implantation spotting either. Hope you get your positive!
  • @graysonsmommy @soon2b3 @jules @jessibear Thanks ladies my period is due 1/14, so it could be my period. My last pregnancy I had implantation bleeding 10 dpo...my last 2 pregnancies had implantation bleeding. It's funny because I circled today on my calendar to look for bleeding, I didn't really think I'd see any.
  • Woohoo! Lots if baby dust your way. Go test
  • I got a positive on 10dpo it was faint but still a positive.
  • Well test when u get a chance and best of luck!
  • @2ndtimearound honestly, i never get my hopes up until i've actually missed a period (but that's just me). But, since you have had implantation spotting at 10dpo before, you should probably test today or tomorrow.

Im not sure if you are ttc, but if you are, i hope you get your bfp :)
  • Just buy dollar store tests and test everyday! :) good luck!!!!!