I dont know (tmi)

edited January 2013 in Health
as a lot of you know, my last period was 20 days long and was in august. There was a day a while ago with a little spot, i thought maybe af was coming back. I have taken test and all have been bfn, thank goodness. I have no insurance so i cant go to dr. I dont want to be prego, so bfn are greatly desired. Lol. But yesterday morning i seen a little tiny red on my underwear. When i went peei wiped and there was light blood. I put a pad on to make sure i didnt ruin anything. Well, all day there was nothing. This morning, more spotting. I dont know if af is finally going to show her face. Ugh. I wish i could go to a dr.
@thehumancrockpot has anything happened with you? I seen you were finally starting bc. Lol. So you start bc and i start spotting. ;-) lol. Maybe i should start bc so you can start. Lol. ;-)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2013
    Sounds like its from the depo shot I think u were on rite? I had the same things happen for awhile after I got my last one it took me months to get back to normal just after one shot
  • @thehumancrocpot i sure the hell hope not lol. We havent had sex in like 2 weeks. I never thought i would be wishing for af to show up. Lol. But i sure do now. Lol.
    @homebirthadvocate no, the last time i had a shot was last june. Im not on anything now.
    @mrz_jackson ya, i was on depo, but my last shot was in june.