Barely There Symptoms

edited January 2013 in First Trimester
About to be 6 weeks tomorrow and the only symptoms I have are tender breast, cramping and bloating.

Comments

• That's all I had. With my second...I had only one week of being sick, between the 6th and 7th week
  • @sands3 These barely there symptoms aren't making me positive. I'm kind of looking forward to the real symptoms, but I guess I should enjoy the minor ones for now.
  • Yea. When/if you start getting sick, you're going to wonder why you wanted those symptoms. Lol
  • Its still very early in your pregnancy, they may hit any day and they might just never show up. If they don't please consider yourself lucky.
  • That's great! I had an easy pregnancy like that the whole time with Scarlett enjoy it.. Soo nice :)
  • I didn't start getting sick and major symptoms with this one till I was about 8 weeks.
  • That's very normal, & if you're like me you'll wake up one morning feeling nauseated & it won't go way for months! (hopefully not though!)
  • That's the only symptoms I had with both my pregnancy and fatigue
  • I am enjoying the few symptoms I do have. I know when or of the major symptoms kick in I'll probably wish I could go back ton the beginning.
  • I sttarted getting morning sickness around 7wks.... and it lasted 40....:( its AWFUL
  • @veevee it is completely normal. Tender breast are usually one of the first symptoms you get. I would say your are right on track. Morning Sickness won't start till 7th or 8th week. Just take it one day at a time and enjoy :)
  • Im on my third pregnancy and still have a hard time believing im pregnant..im 22 weeks lol....i have had NO symptoms at all..cant tell you how grateful i am to be feeling movement lol but id put money on the fact that your baby is perfect!! Prayers for you!
  • It was about week 8 that I was the vomit machine thank god it ended at 14 weeks but then came the constant heartburn. Relaax all is good. As long as your not bleeding bright red you will be fine. The cramping you will feel is your ligaments strech to suport your every growning uterus because by the end it will be as big as a watermellon.
  • boy oh boy ur going hate morning sickness lol
  • My first pregnancy I never had morning sickness, and was never moody. This pregnancy I've had a full force nausea and moody and every symptom under the sun. I only pray it evens out soon... tho on a good note my nausea has started subsiding!! Lol
  • Its okay girl lets hope you don't get the bad symptoms! Thank God i had such a smooth pregnancy no sickness at all. Nausea here and there but over all it was great.
  • They will come!!! Lol
  • I'm kind of looking forward to them even though I know I'll probably hate then when they come.
  • Mine started about 8 weeks
  • I only had mad cramps got like 2 weeks nausea for about 2 weeks and breast tenderness. That's it. Thank God! I probably won't be that lucky the next time!
  • I am 7 weeks and I have tender breast, nausea, headache. I love that the symptoms because it helps me know things are OK! :) ;-)