baby daddy drives me crazy

Long story short me n the baby's dad have been seeing each other off n on since oct he's 20yrs old n I'm 24 I know its a bit of a age difference between us we split up at the beginning of Feb. N a week after we split I found out that I was prego he didn't believe me n I still think he don't believe me. For the past few weeks he's ignored me n I finally saw him last week he told me he'd go to my doc appt than never took me than he finally talked to me on the phone an told me some lame story about his car two days after the appt I was supposed to go to Idk if I should believe him or not I'm just afraid he'll do this again. What should I do

Comments

• Next time tell him to meet you there but don't expect him to show don't get your hopes up so you won't get hurt. Just be a strong mummy for your baby you will be great if he does decide to help and be there great if not it doesn't matter.
  • I love him so much its hard on me when he's actng this way. One thing that happen between us one night after I found out I went to a party at his apartment n he got really drunk n had sex with me the next morn he told me that I should get plan b n I told that's stupid cause we're already having a baby