Good significant weight loss?

edited January 2013 in Health
I was wondering if any of you mammas had a significant amount of weight loss the healthy way, by working your butt off & eating healthy food. My goal is 50 lbs. I'm just starting out but i was wondering if you loose the weight, do you loose the stretch marks too?
Having my daughter I gained 50lbs, and became a stripped tiger lol. This is all new to me, but i want to start now before my daughter gets too big, thus we can lead a healthy lifestyle.

Your input is appreciated :)

Comments

• I got little stretch Mark on my stomach that I don't even see while pregnant but when I got home from the hospital cause my stomach was back to normal right away. But I kept putting lotion on and it went away. My husband however for a few from weight gain and they didn't go away. But they were like purple. I think it depends on the type of mark and your skin. Just keep using lotion for it and it should help. But I think your doing great thing and wish u the best of luck!
  • I gained 50lbs with my daughter.And a year later lost all of it plus 20.Just from watching what I eat and no more diet sodas.I also just work out at home during nap time or at night.But I got horrible stretch marks n they didnt leave but they have gotten a lot lighter n better.I use the mederma lotion that seems to def be worth the money.Goodluck girl youll lose it in no time
  • edited January 2013
    I lost a total of 47 lbs and I want to lose another 40. I just have been eating healthg, portion control and moderate work outs 3 time a week.

Give yourself time to take it off... You needed time to put it on.
  • http://onehealthymeal.blogspot.com/?m=1

she's a pregly member..Idk if she is on here anymore..
  • I weighted 100 105 depending before i had my baby, after i weighted 150 :( lost 10 but weighted 140 for ever. I lost 20 and i got more stretch marks than after or during pregnancy. I even got them on my thighs:( important so sad. I want to lose this last 20 but I'm so scared. I'm short, I look really fat. I workers out ate good and didn't drink soda or alcohol for 3 months. I heard Vitamin E was good so ill try that
  • Drink a lot of water.