November 2011 Mommas

edited January 2013 in November 2011
How many teeth does your kiddo have?

Makenzie has 10 teeth and 1 molar already

Comments

• London only has 6 teeth. Im pretty content since shes still nursing and occasionally bites!
  • Jack was supposed to be a November baby. He has 8 teeth, 4 first molars almost all the way thru, and more look like they are about to pop up
  • Wow thats a lot of teeth @sands3!!
  • Damien has 12 teeth including his first 4 molars and his canines are starting to come through. I hate teething, can't wait for it to be over!
  • Lillian only has 4 Haha 2 more are coming in but very slowly!
  • @alymaries yes and he knows how to use them. He's a biter!
  • Austin still only has 4 teeth!!!! When are they going to come in?!
  • My son is oct 2011 but he has 11 teeth. All of his central incisors and 3 molars, no canines yet though. Teething does suck, I really wish they would just finish and pop up already.
  • Canines? are those the fangs? If so Makenzie is getting them now. You can see the white part coming through the gum ouch!
  • Ellie Mae has 8 plus 2 molars just popped through, so 10 total.
  • Edison has 8, and I just peeked to find 8 more bulging along the top and bottom. This includes the molars, of which one has already crowned. Poor babe. He's only been a little extra whiny, though. Such a good boy!
  • A whole mouth full I am not putting my finger in there to count.lol
  • My son was due october 2011 but was born in september and he has 16 teeth, has for about two months.
  • Emilio has 6 with 2 to 4 coming in now