lets talk about food!! lol

edited January 2013 in Food
What's your favorite and least favorite food/junk food. And what do you cook the best?

My favorite junk food is M&Ms i'm obsessed with them.

Least favorite junk food is chips.. i'll eat them but i can careless unless I'm cooking with them (ex. My Cheesy doritos chicken..yum!!)

The thing i think i cook awesome is homemade crunchwrap supremes (which i also include doritos.. lol)

Comments

• you must be hungry right now? lol

because I'm freaking starving!
  • @nameless yes! Lol I'm always hungry this month lol
  • Maybe you ARE pregnant :)

I'm not into junk food too much, it WAS pizza but now that I'm pregnant I don't even want a bite of pizza.

My favorite food is Persian food, I could eat it every single day, especially now that I'm pregnant!
  • edited January 2013
    I really craved sweets when I was pregnant and it never went away!! I'm really trying to lose weight but I have horrible willpower lol. Especially with chocolate covered pretzels!!

My bf loves fruit rollups and fruit snacks but I hate the way they feel like a lump in your stomach after you eat them lol.

My favorite dinner to make is a whole roaster chicken with mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, etc. :)
  • Oh Geeze... Gotta say macaroni and cheese along side a scoops of mashed potatoes and gravy.
  • My favorite junk food is the pb and chocolate Nutty Bars. I can eat a whole box of those and still want more lol. But i don't eat them that much. They come 2 bars in a pack and 6 packs in a box, so i have one bar everyday. (Im pregnant so i can't resist lol)

I don't have a least favorite junk food right now.

What i think i cook best is green mole with either chicken or beef and some badass yellow rice! :)