Stretch marks for 2nd pregnancy

If u got some during your first will you most likely get more during your second? The ones I got for my first pregnancy are not that bad and not red but I am just hoping I don't get more :(

Comments

• I dont want anymore also. Bio oil seemed to help for me. I used it til i was 8 months n when i stopped bam, they started poppin out ughh lol
  • I got them with all three of my pregnancies. My first I barely got any. I was in a bikini four months later. My second i just got them on one side because he insisted on never moving his big booty. My last though i did get quite more but she was also my biggest at 8 lb 2 oz and im only 5 foot.
  • @nylasmommy girl I used 3 different kinds of stretch mark creams, even a very expensive one and I still got them :( I'm just using Palmers this time around.

@sjmomof3 oh no :( I was hoping since my tummy is still stretched out that I won't get anymore.
  • Me too girl :) how far along r u now? R u showing yet?
  • I didn't get any wit my first I used Palmer's cocoa butter not sure if that did any good but wit my second I did get them an my 3rd I did to
  • I am 16wks today :) yes I am showing already! Definitely popped out sooner this time around. We have our 3D ultrasound on Saturday so I am excited! Have u figured out your DD yet?
  • It says im due oct 17th but i think it maybe wrong. Aww, im excited for u too. I hope they can tell u the sex :) happy 16 weeks mama.
  • @nylasmommy awe close to my dd with Zori :) Thank you! :) I hope so too bcuz last week the baby was covering themself, not wanting to show us those goods lol
  • Vitamin E is suppose to help. It comes in a oil form.
  • @firsttimemom thanks! To prevent or treat existing ones?
  • Prevent. it also helps a little with existing, although its almost impossible to get rid of them. when Im all done having kids Im getting a tummy tuck;)
  • @firsttimemom I want one too! Along with a new pair of boobs lol
  • Lol boobs........
    Would be nice:) I'm a little scared of getting them. It sure would be awesome.
  • @firsttimemom its not bad at all! I got them when I was 19 and it wasn't that painful and believe me that I'm a baby when it comes to pain.